Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit PvP Bot Problems

D

Deleted member 118315

This ain't a suggestion that you guys are doing ' +1 It lags alot '
just agree and I agree too

SxF1ne

+1 Ive always thought im the one who is getting 300ms because of my WiFi or pc, but it's was by bot. Please just make using bots for play time rewards banable it's just easier solution.

44toni

Ur guys need remove playtimerewards cuz people botting server and we can't play all day like 50-80 bot online.
before im getting 50-70ms but now 90-120 cuz of bot's don't be greedy. ur guys dont banning they and dont removing playtimerewards
cuz they boosting server and seems more online just remove playtimerewards

+1 my ping was 38 before and now 140 always

FreshPsycho

Everytime i join in the morning the ping is fine like 50-70 but when the alts start joining in mid-day the ping spikes up to 200-400 perma

FreshPsycho

If they really 'lag the server' then do "/tps" near the bots, if it is below 19 then they are lagging the server, and if it is above 19.90, then they are not affecting the server AT ALL.
Legit 17tps cuz of them, the ping spiked up to 3k and then the kpvp crashed

liring

+1 my side 20 ms from start 5 minutes my wifi go kaboom cuz of alts

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ur guys need remove playtimerewards cuz people botting server and we can't play all day like 50-80 bot online.
before im getting 50-70ms but now 90-120 cuz of bot's don't be greedy. ur guys dont banning they and dont removing playtimerewards
cuz they boosting server and seems more online just remove playtimerewards

Hey,

Nice suggestion! Personally, am indifferent with. Let me explain why...

Playtimerewards are intended to motivate and reward active players. Removing them might demotivate genuine players who enjoy the benefits and contribute positively to the server.

While the concern about botting affecting server performance and player experience is valid, and I personally dislike it, removing playtimerewards might not be the only solution. The server could potentially implement anti-botting measures and monitoring to address this issue directly without impacting regular players.

The increase in latency and FPS drops is a significant concern. However, this could be addressed through technical optimizations and upgrades rather than removing a feature that benefits active players. We have to keep in mind the hardware of each player, which also plays significant impact regarding FPS drops.

Penalizing all players by removing playtimerewards might not be fair to those who follow the rules.

OP
OP
dnc1212

dnc1212

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Playtimerewards are intended to motivate and reward active players. Removing them might demotivate genuine players who enjoy the benefits and contribute positively to the server.

While the concern about botting affecting server performance and player experience is valid, and I personally dislike it, removing playtimerewards might not be the only solution. The server could potentially implement anti-botting measures and monitoring to address this issue directly without impacting regular players.

The increase in latency and FPS drops is a significant concern. However, this could be addressed through technical optimizations and upgrades rather than removing a feature that benefits active players. We have to keep in mind the hardware of each player, which also plays significant impact regarding FPS drops.

Penalizing all players by removing playtimerewards might not be fair to those who follow the rules.
mate we can't play it's lagging 200 player online only 60 players 140 bot yesterday it's hard lagging just remove it and add another rewards system

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
It has been laggy because the server experienced issues over the past few days. Pika is a large cracked Minecraft server capable of accommodating many players simultaneously without lag. Therefore, when people inquire about lag issues, it doesn't necessarily mean there are too many players online. Most of them use console clients, which are allowed, but these clients may impact your own latency (ms) and cause lag for you, not for other players. Therefore, it's incorrect to assume they are bots; it's more like having multiple Minecraft instances open at once, but will take less fps.

If you believe you're experiencing high latency, it could be due to your distance from the server. For instance, Asian players may encounter poor latency on Pika because it is hosted in the EU.

FreshPsycho

It has been laggy because the server experienced issues over the past few days. Pika is a large cracked Minecraft server capable of accommodating many players simultaneously without lag. Therefore, when people inquire about lag issues, it doesn't necessarily mean there are too many players online. Most of them use console clients, which are allowed, but these clients may impact your own latency (ms) and cause lag for you, not for other players. Therefore, it's incorrect to assume they are bots; it's more like having multiple Minecraft instances open at once, but will take less fps.

If you believe you're experiencing high latency, it could be due to your distance from the server. For instance, Asian players may encounter poor latency on Pika because it is hosted in the EU.
I would agree with you but i have tried joining the Pika Practice and i get 50-70ms but when i join the Kit PvP i instantly spike up to 200-300ms. And the ping is normal when there isnt 200 people online at the gamemode when only 50-70 are real players.

OP
OP
dnc1212

dnc1212

Legendary Pika

mate what can i said to you there is like 120-130 bot we can't play if ur not playing kit pvp stop replying

EnmityEE

Staff Member
Trial
Hey,

Make afk 20min = kick.

Gatienn_

Pika Member
Hey,

I agree with your point of view, removing shouldn’t be the solution, but it’s the easier to ask, since staff don’t even care about kit-pvp issues… We may ask to replace it with something else, or add an anti-bot mesure, but the staff won’t do it anyways. Just removing playtimerewards on the server is the easier thing to ask and to do for the staff.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with your point of view, removing shouldn’t be the solution, but it’s the easier to ask, since staff don’t even care about kit-pvp issues… We may ask to replace it with something else, or add an anti-bot mesure, but the staff won’t do it anyways. Just removing playtimerewards on the server is the easier thing to ask and to do for the staff.
Please keep in mind that the staff team was formed for you, for the players of this server, so of course we care, and we will do what is decided best for this server and it's community.

Remember that before each and every one of us became a staff member, we were all players.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
Please keep in mind that the staff team was formed for you, for the players of this server, so of course we care, and we will do what is decided best for this server and it's community.

Remember that before each and every one of us became a staff member, we were all players.
If I be honest this server makes tons of money mainly by OpFactions and KitPvP, But KitPvP community didn’t got any new reset, any new exciting things in a while now it’s been a year, Most of the KitPvP players are not playing. I know it’s hard to maintain every different game mode, but now we can’t even play the game, I usually get around 150-200ms but recently it has gone upto 600ms or more in average which makes it impossible to play, Some people hackusate of me and others tping, reach and many more, If the developers could fix this it would be really helpful.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If I be honest this server makes tons of money mainly by OpFactions and KitPvP, But KitPvP community didn’t got any new reset, any new exciting things in a while now it’s been a year, Most of the KitPvP players are not playing. I know it’s hard to maintain every different game mode, but now we can’t even play the game, I usually get around 150-200ms but recently it has gone upto 600ms or more in average which makes it impossible to play, Some people hackusate of me and others tping, reach and many more, If the developers could fix this it would be really helpful.
It ain't about making money, it's about giving people a pleasant experience. You think if people have a pleasant experience they won't spend money? It's kind of a motive.

I understand your concern, however, to the best of my knowledge there won't be a kitpvp reset in the near future.

About the bot problem, open a suggestion, it will probably get a positive community reaction.