Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit-pvp problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
There's too alot of hackers in the Server first of all Kit-Pvp. I wish that HELPERS must be active like 10 hours I think? LOL... me I play 10hours a day.. I'm active too, but I'm not boasting but it's true and I'm not accusing you to make me a Helper xD ^_^ I kinda be tired all day If I'm helper.. So yeah like I said all HELPERS must be active.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
*Cough* everytime i go on Kit-PvP i see a admin... Or Helper....
1. Staff are in different timezones than you so not all staff can be on when your on.
2. For the hackers record them. Or get someone to record them for you.
3. Also staff don't just apply for the server you get on. There are different servers for different admins.
Its simple...

ADHDspot

Veteran
We are always active, But you cannot see us if we are in vanish ;)

Bolja

Legendary Pika
We are always active, But you cannot see us if we are in vanish ;)

Lie confirmed :p

There are no staffs a lot of time, But it's not a or more staff member s' mistake. It's the Server's fault. Pika-Network is a really great server, but It's too big now, and It can't handle well the too much server.

In the past we had less server with higher quality, now we have more server but less quality. I feel more player, who still not left, are play only because he/She feel, belongs in a community and not because he/She enjoy the gameplay.

Furthermore I have no statics, maybe I'm wrong now, But I think nowdays less that players whose are regulars than 2-3 years ago.
I think Pika now is just building new and new servers and it can't take enough care for all. And Pika is can't see is wrong because it just see more players coming. But they are only "come-and-go people". Not this way will do Pika strong. But it's my own opinion.

Ghost_V

Pika Member
We also have school/social life, so playing 10 hours per day isn't healthy.

Last edited:

Jeckicorn

Veteran
We also have school/social life, so playing 10 per day isn't healthy.
Agreed, even with the health advise thingy.
You should be out atleast 1 hour a day, don't care if it's school or just sitting, your body needs
the air and sun to move and be able to think correctly and add the good patterns to the neuron system. I'm only 15 why do I know this. And it also needs to be outside to adapt itself to the "degree-flictuations" or something like that.
It's better to let those hackers hack and you being outside for a while, then letting your body feast on it's own IQ (wich means you'll forget quicker and have a bigger chance of getting amnesia/insomnia or clastrophobia)

I'm not a nerd god damnit ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.