Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do I get more coins

Pure_txm

Guys so I want to buy a bed break animation from the shop and I don't have enough so can anyone tell me how to get coins fast cus pika doesn't give very much coin for like doing quests or like killing or winning so pls help me. I beg I just wanna lok col in front of other but don't wanna open 200 mystery boxes or do quests for all day and only get like 300 coins per day cus pika is gives some quests for ranks and I don't have ranks and all the cosmetics I have all need a rank . So yea this is long and pls help me xd

Silver Wing

The Pika
Play more
Complete quests
Get finals and beds ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

BADBOYADI

Pika Member
I M PLAYING FOR ALMOST A YEAR IM OF 29 LVL BUT TILL TODAY I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COINS (ONLY 18890).

Anuly

Veteran
If you have no rank then doing quests, and in general just grinding a lot of beds and finals is the way to get more coins, plus you might get personal boosters as level up rewards at some point, you can use that as well

BADBOYADI

Pika Member
ig u used level boosters
because i used none till date
and when i was lvl 28 i had 50k+
Nope, I didn't use level boosters...bro if you were rank then only u can get that much coin. Ask any level 28 or 29 player.

Klausly

Veteran
Yeah you can use personal coin boosters which can be obtained by leveling up or using vote tokens...and considering you are level 29, I believe you already have 2 boosters which you received at level 13 and level 23...

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
Yeah you can use personal coin boosters which can be obtained by leveling up or using vote tokens...and considering you are level 29, I believe you already have 2 boosters which you received at level 13 and level 23...
I havent used any boosters yet
I still have 2 summer boosters till now

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
Guys so I want to buy a bed break animation from the shop and I don't have enough so can anyone tell me how to get coins fast cus pika doesn't give very much coin for like doing quests or like killing or winning so pls help me. I beg I just wanna lok col in front of other but don't wanna open 200 mystery boxes or do quests for all day and only get like 300 coins per day cus pika is gives some quests for ranks and I don't have ranks and all the cosmetics I have all need a rank . So yea this is long and pls help me xd
Mostly you should grind Skywars, As it grants more XP