Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do I get more money from mining?

AyyCome

So I'm a pretty new player, some random guy gave me a bunch of stuff including 20QD money, and everytime I sell my coal and stuff now I barely get any money? How can I get more money for selling? Please let me know!

(Side question: What can I use money for?)

Thank you

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
So I'm a pretty new player, some random guy gave me a bunch of stuff including 20QD money, and everytime I sell my coal and stuff now I barely get any money? How can I get more money for selling? Please let me know!

Thank you
you can prestige to get ez money like you need alot to buy good things and the reset is soon i dont think you will need money from now

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika

Thank you
The money you make from mining depends on a variety of things :
-> Type of blocks you sell (the more valuable the block, the more is the money. For this mine in private mines /pm list until your prestige is high enough to access a better mine)
-> The number of items you sell at once (increase the capacity of your backpack and try getting +1 backpack voucher)
-> Your sell multiplier (When you prestige, your sell multiplier increases by 0.05 per level)
-> By mining with Prestige Finder enchant, you get prestige cost % (in /gift). Sell that to other players, right now the prices are so insane that you can mine for 20 minutes and make over 1 sextillion (1 million quads) by selling this to other players.

You can use the money you make for
-> prestiging further
-> buying stuff from the auction house or from players
-> or if you are in a competing gang (going for payouts), you require a lot of money to buy gang value.

TimothyTim

The money you make from mining depends on a variety of things :
-> Type of blocks you sell (the more valuable the block, the more is the money. For this mine in private mines /pm list until your prestige is high enough to access a better mine)
-> The number of items you sell at once (increase the capacity of your backpack and try getting +1 backpack voucher)
-> Your sell multiplier (When you prestige, your sell multiplier increases by 0.05 per level)
-> By mining with Prestige Finder enchant, you get prestige cost % (in /gift). Sell that to other players, right now the prices are so insane that you can mine for 20 minutes and make over 1 sextillion (1 million quads) by selling this to other players.

You can use the money you make for
-> prestiging further
-> buying stuff from the auction house or from players
-> or if you are in a competing gang (going for payouts), you require a lot of money to buy gang value.
I appreciate the insightful tips on maximizing profits from mining. The breakdown of factors like block types, item quantity, and sell multipliers provides a comprehensive guide for those venturing into this space. The mention of the Prestige Finder enchant and the potential to sell prestige cost % adds an interesting layer to the strategy. Additionally, the recommendation to explore the website https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/ aligns with the cryptocurrency theme, suggesting a broader perspective on financial opportunities within the digital realm. It's great to see a user sharing valuable insights and directing others to a resource that could further enhance their understanding of making money through cryptocurrency. Excited to delve deeper into the details provided!

Last edited:

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
I appreciate the insightful tips on maximizing profits from mining. The breakdown of factors like block types, item quantity, and sell multipliers provides a comprehensive guide for those venturing into this space. The mention of the Prestige Finder enchant and the potential to sell prestige cost % adds an interesting layer to the strategy.
Glad you found it helpful.