Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker Problems :( Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

I have been recording so much hacks i just got tired from recording so much and my hard disc have no more space xD and it seems the server is very under staff and most of the staff don come online often .This issue is driving me insane and we have to do something about those hackers

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
I have been recording so much hacks i just got tired from recording so much and my hard disc have no more space xD and it seems the server is very under staff and most of the staff don come online often .This issue is driving me insane and we have to do something about those hackers

Well Hackers Ehhh Go To The Report Section to Report The Hackers.
Yes The Staff Sometimes They Are Not Online, This Is because the Have A Life Not Just Playing Around In the Server.

OP
OP
BillyBob

BillyBob

Thats Why i say the server is understaff not that staff must be on 24 hour xD

Blang

Epic Pika
Just record them and report them, after you did that just delete the files from ur computer? :$

OP
OP
BillyBob

BillyBob

let me put it this way i record 1 hacker and other one comes back and other one and other one then it will be 10 v 1

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Please understand that is this a cracked server, and the hackers getting on the server are endless. The staff are already doing their very best to control the amount of hackers, and we are sorry if they give you a bad time dealing with them. You can help counter the hackers if you keep reporting the them until ZeroGiven upgrades PAC (Hope that won't take long)

Davidva

Veteran
If you record so many hackers, upload the video`s too Youtube and report them here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports

Second we have enough staff members only we are in vanish. Also we have our lifes and we are not robots that can be 24/7 online.

-Davidva

BramOG

Epic Pika
If you record so many hackers, upload the video`s too Youtube and report them here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports

Second we have enough staff members only we are in vanish. Also we have our lifes and we are not robots that can be 24/7 online.

-Davidva

I'm not saying we do not have enough, It's just we can use some more most staff are for non-pvp stuff and we actually need staff for pvp like they where saying the sad thing is 75% off the staff accepted isn't pvp staff :(

Davidva

Veteran
I'm not saying we do not have enough, It's just we can use some more most staff are for non-pvp stuff and we actually need staff for pvp like they where saying the sad thing is 75% off the staff accepted isn't pvp staff :(
I know we need more pvp staff on different servers.

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
Well, if we got 1M + Pvp staff , its not enought. Pika needs and Anti-Cheat. That would make pvp more fun and less big abuse (throwing e-pearls to spawn from warzone).

OP
OP
BillyBob

BillyBob

May i ask Is Overwatch a the new anti-cheat and a admin in /v ? xD

MCPlayer

I think you should report the hackers and then you can delete the recordings of the already reported hackers. If you want to keep tbe recordings maybe put them in dropbox or something

Op facs 2 has the wurst of it becuase theres all ways 9 people with the same name and nerver get busted but us legit people get banned by anti cheat but the hackers still are not banned my friend got banned for hacking and the guy had the same name so my friend got busted but not the hacker

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Pika is a cracked server which makes it super easy for hackers to roam around.
In a Premium server the hackers need alt accounts if they get banned,
however in a cracked server all they need to do is change their name, or if they got IP-Banned get a VPN.
This makes getting rid of hackers much harder, since no matter how many times they get banned, they will always come back.
Making a better Anti-Cheat isn't going to help either since even the worlds best Anti-Cheat is bypassed easily.
The real issue here, as stated by Davidva and ComeAndGetMe is the lack of staff for PvP servers...
Lets just hope more are accepted...

Still, you could really reduce the amount of hackers in-game by recording or screenshoting them, but as you know, Pika is a cracked server, hackers can create multiple accounts and it will be endless. But i would really like to see PvP Staff enforcing the rules of the game so everyone can have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.