Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to Be Good In Bedwars ( Part.2)

EncySavage

Pika Member
So you came here because you wanna be good
Well you hit the jackpot.

I'll only be posting TIPS Not what your supposed to do, you could read my how to Speed/ninja bridge post. Let's get into the tutoial.
Now I wouldn't recommend buying tools, I'd recommend buying TNT Which will save you time and you get more time to get more final kills.
Second step, you need to try learning better bridging strategies, like Ninja Bridging,Breeze bridging and God Bridging, but the best would be Ninja bridging, but when you master it, you could take it to a higher level such as Breezily, breezily bridging is hard to master, I personally hardly do it 20-30 blocks.

And the final tip, is just go rush islands next to you, you don't want your bed broken , so you need to break other's fast.
And if you meet hackers you MUST break their bed, and let them die, because the anticheat does a little bit of fighting against them which could kill them

THATS IT FOR NOW!
If you'd like part 3 please like this thread and yeah, catch ya later.

As I said, Breezily Bridging and God Bridging is not necessary since the game is not that hyped on Pika and the moderators might get suspicious. Nice effort on helping other players.

OP
OP
EncySavage

EncySavage

Pika Member
True, but it's kinda for the people that wanna learn that, I got a tutorial on how to do it.

SCTEAM

Pika Lover
I agree on the Tnt part. Just get some then go to enemy base and blow up the blocks protecting the bed

JerryMine

The Pika
I disagree with this tip. If you want to bomb someone, you need a jumping potion to escape from their base. Eventually, that one jumping potion also allows you to easily pass over much stuff, like enemies at a lower distance. Attacking your enemy without any jumping potion is just risking yourself in danger.

Furthermore, the tools aren't useless. They best fit rushers.

Last of all, if you start bridging to someone without backups so "omfg you can end their game easily and they won't break your bed", you are definitely wrong. You only have one chance to bridge over them and attack them. After that, it's over. Your enemies will go full-on you while your teammates don't know what is happening, unless you really know how to handle your fault.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I disagree with this tip. If you want to bomb someone, you need a jumping potion to escape from their base. Eventually, that one jumping potion also allows you to easily pass over much stuff, like enemies at a lower distance. Attacking your enemy without any jumping potion is just risking yourself in danger.

Furthermore, the tools aren't useless. They best fit rushers.

Last of all, if you start bridging to someone without backups so "omfg you can end their game easily and they won't break your bed", you are definitely wrong. You only have one chance to bridge over them and attack them. After that, it's over. Your enemies will go full-on you while your teammates don't know what is happening, unless you really know how to handle your fault.
dude I found this thread at the last page of forums its 2018

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
guys,we dont need to answer this thread, as we are from future!

Zxga

Great Reporter
Bridging is just a bonus thing for faster game, not that important. All you have to do is think and use tactics. U have to be decent at pvp and to know how to react in which situation, basically to have game sense.