Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker Problem

Ip Ban Hackers Or Nah?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DkDaNeech

Hey Guys! I want to address the Hacker problem pika is having right now. First off Anti-Cheat isn't the best there is it bans innocent players and takes days to actually ban a Hacker and it only Temp Bans Them. I have seen hackers coming back on different accounts and its annoying the server should ip ban these people because they ruin pvp on any server especially in op facs there are hackers that one shot you while gapped its bullshit. For example ExplodingTnt1, ExplodingTnt2,ExplodingTnt3,Expodingtnt4 same person as you can see banned 3 times within the same week and he just comes back and hacks harder. I know staff are trying to ban these people as much as they can but please ip ban them instead. Much Love! ;)

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Every server has hackers. The anticheat is being worked on and will be a lot better soon. We try our best to ban all the hackers but it is impossible. Everyone complains about hackers but don't report them or give no evidence so what do you expect us to do. If you believe someone has multiple accounts banned tell us so we can check and IP-ban them. We need the players to help us while the anticheat is being worked on. Report any issues to us so they can be fixed and refrain from making posts like this, it is not helping the situation. Thankyou!

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
So you're saying that the Staff should IP-Ban hackers, ok, so, IP-Banning doesn't really change anything, since this is a CRACKED server, they can just use VPN, come back and make new accounts even when they have been IP-Banned.
And about the Anti-Cheat, better Anti-Cheat costs more $$$, and as you can see, the Anti-Cheat bans way more players a day than the whole Staff Team together, so I guess there's nothing to complain about, remember this is a cracked server, there's always gonna be cheaters.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There's no avoiding them, wherever you go. Why not just make a report?

Skillaura

Im keeping this short.

Like people can bypass normal bans with another account, they can bypass IP bans with another IP using a vpn

Princebode786

Pika Member
no i dont think ip ban is necessary i think it should be 1st time hacking 30 day 2nd perm ban

Inkinq

+1, I voted yes, but IP banning won't do much due to the fact that this server is cracked. The staff are working on a anti cheat that should reduce the amount of hackers.

umar1717

Banned
Personally I think that all the staff are working hard to defeat this hacker problem.
As long as you are active on discord you can message staff and they can be on within minutes, there’s always gonna be cheaters to never honest. Especially as this is a cracked server.

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

Personally I think that all the staff are working hard to defeat this hacker problem.
As long as you are active on discord you can message staff and they can be on within minutes, there’s always gonna be cheaters to never honest. Especially as this is a cracked server.
100% agree with you i respect that the staff are working the hardest and i know some cant catch them since they need solid evidence just now i got false banned for fly hacking and i think think the new update that adds the report system will really help the staff to find these malicious players and hope to see they keep improving the experience at pika :) Lets hope autoban gets a fix

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

no i dont think ip ban is necessary i think it should be 1st time hacking 30 day 2nd perm ban
If they get banned they can just make another account and from what I heard ip banning wont work since its a cracked server not sure if there's a work around for this but if the anti cheat gets better it would be fine there hackers that are flying in combat and anti cheat wont pick it up which is annoying epically since it false bans players non stop ive been falsed banned 5 times now from autoban

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Well i said no to the ip ban because if a normal player can ip ban and was not recording what can he do then and plus the staff/admin wouldn't listen to what u say even if u make a ban appeal. Also even if u are able to persuade them with ur statement they would mostly say i have proof of u hacking but wouldn't should u it and then just leave
Mostly what I'm trying to say that it can also cause false ban that will never be unbanned

I Agree with the hacker Banning :D.But I feel like it should be changed to 30Days Ban 2MonthsBan PermBan(Ip).
And it's funny seeing some former hackers entering the server and saying "Omg i was falsed banned" Or "I've Been banned for no reason cause i was better than someone else" Yep.I agree with the IpBanning.
But we always need extra Eyes(As in Helpers and Admins :D)

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

Well i said no to the ip ban because if a normal player can ip ban and was not recording what can he do then and plus the staff/admin wouldn't listen to what u say even if u make a ban appeal. Also even if u are able to persuade them with ur statement they would mostly say i have proof of u hacking but wouldn't should u it and then just leave
Mostly what I'm trying to say that it can also cause false ban that will never be unbanned
Not saying that normal players have the perms to just ip ban people and for staff of course they will need to get solid evidence and ss people before they ban

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

I Agree with the hacker Banning :D.But I feel like it should be changed to 30Days Ban 2MonthsBan PermBan(Ip).
And it's funny seeing some former hackers entering the server and saying "Omg i was falsed banned" Or "I've Been banned for no reason cause i was better than someone else" Yep.I agree with the IpBanning.
But we always need extra Eyes(As in Helpers and Admins :D)
I agree that the server needs more staff especially since its a network so theres multiple servers to look at its too much work for the staff team we have right now

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
The reason I said what I said was because I got false banned twice and I talked to the staff that banned me twice and they just said that I got the proof of me hacking. But when I said show me the proof they say nothing about it

Blues

Pika Lover
since this is a CRACKED server, they can just use VPN,
They can do that anywhere, and ip banning will certainly help because going on a VPN and an alt is already more time consuming than just going on an alt, and that would probably make a lot of them just go to another cracked server.

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

The reason I said what I said was because I got false banned twice and I talked to the staff that banned me twice and they just said that I got the proof of me hacking. But when I said show me the proof they say nothing about it
What staff banned you?

Status
Not open for further replies.