Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to Be Good In Bedwars ( Part.2)

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
Ninja bridging is most balanced type pf bridging between speed and difficulty. Also if you really wanna be pro at BedWars you need to become pro at PvP at all, because BedWars is related to PvP games. Good Luck! :)

Silver Wing

The Pika
Ninja bridging is most balanced type pf bridging between speed and difficulty. Also if you really wanna be pro at BedWars you need to become pro at PvP at all, because BedWars is related to PvP games. Good Luck! :)
ohh
But I am good at pvp and troll
Mostly i troll people and that does the trick

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
Bridging techniques are pretty useful as they allow you to quickly get to a base whilst an enemy is still preparing, the tips could help out new members as well as the tutorials so its a good idea

Silver Wing

The Pika
Bridging techniques are pretty useful as they allow you to quickly get to a base whilst an enemy is still preparing, the tips could help out new members as well as the tutorials so its a good idea
i was thinking about tnt jumping

Panas

Banned
First never used some of his tips and I don't support many if this tips. If you want to see a trustworthy guide by me and the #1 leaderboards player Zxga be sure to like this comment