Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to beat hackers in Bedwars

Powerkiller554

Pika Member
So hackers have been increasing in bedwars too besides skywars which is already very infested with hackers and its old news.
I have encountered atleast 7 blatant hackers in bedwars so far, they were using fly hacks, bhop, killaura- everything.
1 of them was actually smart enough to bypass Pikas "great" anticheat
And no one in that match was smart enough to get his bed, My bed was gone at the start, at the end it was just him( the hacker) and me left and yes he had a bed.
Spoiler alert though, even after using fly hacks, bhop and killaura, he lost.
So here are some tips I have, many people might know these, many people might not. But some people will definitely get helped by this.

My tips :
1) So first things first if you are alive in game, get stacked, you wont be able to do that much at first but atleast try to get sharp iron sword and prot 2 iron armor.
2) Try to avoid fighting the hacker, but if there isn't any choice, make a head-hitter fast, make sure you run to a small area so he cant bhop that much. If you don't know what a head-hitter is, You put a block on top of your head and spam spacebar to make every single hit of yours, critical hits. Also make sure to block ur back and sides so you don't take knockback. You should be fine by fighting the hacker like this if you are more stacked than the hacker and atleast a little bit skilled.
3) Get ems, as fast as you can, diam armor and sword ASAP. Make sure to own the mid island after buying diam sword and armor. Make sure to make a head-hitter in mid so when the hacker comes you go in there and crit him out.
4) Buy pearls (atleast 2) with the ems you have, if you have more than enough then buy speed pot, jump is very useless if hacker has killaura. The hacker wont really build a bridge from his base because he should have fly hacks so pearl to his base and break the bed because bridging is very unsafe.
5) After that, Get atleast prot 3 enchantment and then kill the hacker and of course use a head-hitter, If he is fleeing try to pearl on him and kill him there, You might not be able to make a head-hitter but You should be way to stacked and be able to kill the hacker.

This was my game with the hacker (Match Recap) :- click (milleu830 was the hacker)

Note: This tip is on the type of hackers which are increasing in bedwars right now, they usually have fly, killaura and bhop on (My inspection lmao) . Also you may not win every game with this because your execution might flop and the hacker might just be too smart and things might not go your way.

MadMonk_

Banned
Helpful hacker are increasing day by day.
This will help a lot

Earnest_good

Banned
prot 4 diamond armour and diamond sword buy a pearl and even kb sticks (EZZZZZ)

PikaPixel

So hackers have been increasing in bedwars too besides skywars which is already very infested with hackers and its old news.
I have encountered atleast 7 blatant hackers in bedwars so far, they were using fly hacks, bhop, killaura- everything.
And no one in that match was smart enough to get his bed, My bed was gone at the start, at the end it was just him( the hacker) and me left and yes he had a bed.
So here are some tips I have, many people might know these, many people might not. But some people will definitely get helped by this.

My tips :
1) So first things first if you are alive in game, get stacked, you wont be able to do that much at first but atleast try to get sharp iron sword and prot 2 iron armor.
2) Try to avoid fighting the hacker, but if there isn't any choice, make a head-hitter fast, make sure you run to a small area so he cant bhop that much. If you don't know what a head-hitter is, You put a block on top of your head and spam spacebar to make every single hit of yours, critical hits. Also make sure to block ur back and sides so you don't take knockback. You should be fine by fighting the hacker like this if you are more stacked than the hacker and atleast a little bit skilled.
3) Get ems, as fast as you can, diam armor and sword ASAP. Make sure to own the mid island after buying diam sword and armor. Make sure to make a head-hitter in mid so when the hacker comes you go in there and crit him out.
4) Buy pearls (atleast 2) with the ems you have, if you have more than enough then buy speed pot, jump is very useless if hacker has killaura. The hacker wont really build a bridge from his base because he should have fly hacks so pearl to his base and break the bed because bridging is very unsafe.
5) After that, Get atleast prot 3 enchantment and then kill the hacker and of course use a head-hitter, If he is fleeing try to pearl on him and kill him there, You might not be able to make a head-hitter but You should be way to stacked and be able to kill the hacker.

This was my game with the hacker (Match Recap) :- click(milleu830 was the hacker)

Note: This tip is on the type of hackers which are increasing in bedwars right now, they usually have fly, killaura and bhop on (My inspection lmao) . Also you may not win every game with this because your execution might flop and the hacker might just be too smart and things might not go your way.
i think the hacker can hit you even if you blocked urself

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just go apply for staff and speed run it till you get perms to ban ppl. That would help a lot :)

____Clown

Legendary Pika

My tips :

This was my game with the hacker (Match Recap) :- click(milleu830 was the hacker)

that's too op, like fr bro I see that you can outsmart hackers if you did all that!, Thanks

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika

My tips :

Good but
Completely useless against reach
Which is one of the most common hacks

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika

My tips :

Easier method is just get a better config than him and kill him with your hacks

____Clown

Legendary Pika

My tips :

POV: You Read This Thread then you go play bedwars
*hacker joins his game*
*hacker is his first rush 💀*

opticyclic

Epic Pika
The only hackers I have seen are using Bedrock clients as they bypass the anti-cheat.

They break all beds within about 1 minute and then kill everyone with speed, reach and fly.

The only way to "beat" them is to check for Bedrock players before the game starts and leave.