Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker Problem

Ip Ban Hackers Or Nah?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
1. Hackers get IP banned if they have 3 or more banned accounts under their IP.
2. VPN lets you bypass IP bans.
3. There is no VPN blocked, and if there was one, it wouldn`t work correctly.
4. They can start again with alt until they get IP banned for 3 or more banned accounts.
5. Lets mention that an average VPN service has over 25000 different IP`s.

Not saying that normal players have the perms to just ip ban people and for staff of course they will need to get solid evidence and ss people before they ban
I know I'm going around Bedwars catching way too many hackers.I've Been Recording its fun Recording.They get salty But as you said Evidence that this man is hacking.

P.s Here's Dessert "FRick" It's a reference to R&M Some Hacker told me that XD.

I agree that the server needs more staff especially since its a network so theres multiple servers to look at its too much work for the staff team we have right now
True True...We Need Atleast 2 Staff Members around each game just 2 checking every hour or 2 hours to keep the place happy.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
I make reports every time and record hackers but when one gets banned they come back and just hack harder

It would be helpful if you really indeed reported hackers with video proof here.

Note: I can check forums activity you reported ZERO hackers with video proof as you claim.

Have a Nice Day.

Kawithomas

Hey Guys! I want to address the Hacker problem pika is having right now. First off Anti-Cheat isn't the best there is it bans innocent players and takes days to actually ban a Hacker and it only Temp Bans Them. I have seen hackers coming back on different accounts and its annoying the server should ip ban these people because they ruin pvp on any server especially in op facs there are hackers that one shot you while gapped its bullshit. For example ExplodingTnt1, ExplodingTnt2,ExplodingTnt3,Expodingtnt4 same person as you can see banned 3 times within the same week and he just comes back and hacks harder. I know staff are trying to ban these people as much as they can but please ip ban them instead. Much Love! ;)

Okey SO that means we are not allowed to have a life a proper school a gf, Friends, Loving parents, Peeing, Other private stuff. We need to sit 24/7 ban the hackers.

Sorry to break it for you :/ That aint gonna happen.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Okey SO that means we are not allowed to have a life a proper school a gf, Friends, Loving parents, Peeing, Other private stuff. We need to sit 24/7 ban the hackers.

Well I kind of agree lol

Blues

Pika Lover

Out of his post talking about the anticheat, that hackers should be IP banned etc., you conclude that staff should have no lifes? That’s a bit of fast conclusion. Also, even if he had said that; if you don’t have a life you can still have loving family so you’re just naming random stuff to make the list of something that was concluded too quickly look bigger.. great.

Kawithomas

Out of his post talking about the anticheat, that hackers should be IP banned etc., you conclude that staff should have no lifes? That’s a bit of fast conclusion. Also, even if he had said that; if you don’t have a life you can still have loving family so you’re just naming random stuff to make the list of something that was concluded too quickly look bigger.. great.
I hope you can understand the diffrance between a inside joke about the peeing. And what you do is taking it to serious im sorry if i hurt any feelings. But what you do is just taking this serious.
list of something that was concluded too quickly look bigger..
That is what you do know i hope you see that.

Blues

Pika Lover
I hope you can understand the diffrance between a inside joke about the peeing. And what you do is taking it to serious im sorry if i hurt any feelings. But what you do is just taking this serious.

That is what you do know i hope you see that.
I hope you can make better sentences someday :eek:
Also, inside jokes in a public forum with loads of players isn’t really a good thing.. and if it was sarcastic; there was nothing pointing towards that - rather the opposite. There were no ‘lol’s, or other things that made it clear that it was a joke. Also, I didn’t even mention the peeing. Still nice that you did though.

Kawithomas

I hope you can make better sentences someday :eek:
Also, inside jokes in a public forum with loads of players isn’t really a good thing.. and if it was sarcastic; there was nothing pointing towards that - rather the opposite. There were no ‘lol’s, or other things that made it clear that it was a joke. Also, I didn’t even mention the peeing. Still nice that you did though.
Okey lets just stop

We started on the wrong way.

OP
OP
DkDaNeech

DkDaNeech

Not saying your not allowed to have a life saying we need more staff the team isn't big enough for the network

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Well there's lot of parts u need to become a staff so it's pretty hard to get new staff

greekman12

We have a VPNguard system for this.
Sorry my name is greekman12 and i have been permanently banned from bedwars due to "cheating".While i was playing my internet connection went low and i was lagging.Then the server kicked me and banned me permanently.I swear i dont have hacks i would like to unbann me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.