Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disconnecting mid-game to save winstreak.

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Yesterday, me and my team played an hour of triples, and during this session, we encoutered a team of sweats, one of whom was awks, who is now on the weekly and lifetime pika bedwars leaderboard for highest winstreak. We rushed them and were killed, they rushed us and met the same fate, and once we rushed them a second time, yellow was subsequently side rushing towards their base. They realised it's pointless to fight off two oncoming teams, and so they disconnected as soon as we placed our TNT. Every last one of them. Their winstreak persists on the leaderboard, which I noticed just today, and so I'm creating this thread in hopes that Pika may fix this.

OP
OP
Mehmet410

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
I didn't neither team or snipe them. We were going back and forth at each other because we were each other's side rushes. I had no idea that yellow was going to start briding towards them on our second rush. And even if I did, they exploited their way out of a loss and into sustaining their winstreak. I contacted awks and he told me it's something pretty much any sweat does to avoid losing their winstreak, so it's a serious issue.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Im honestly surprised that they didnt fix this bug, its been there literally way before the winstreak lbs were added

That was one of the reason I didnt care about ws, cuz most of the players just disconnect if they were losing

OP
OP
Mehmet410

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Thanks for commenting and letting me know, Silver Wing. It was really baffling to me that someone would openly say that something as demanding and highlighted as a winstreak leaderboard is just a bunch of cheats. And the dude casually tells me "lol I'm not Luvonox or anything" so God knows how bad it gets.

OP
OP
Mehmet410

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Lebron, this is clearly a bug and not a feature. Sure, though, I'll post a suggestion. I'm dedicated to seeing this gone.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
OK awks yo ureally did that? and also I can't get a winstreak of 2 i'm not bothering to exploit this bug

awks

Banned
OK awks yo ureally did that? and also I can't get a winstreak of 2 i'm not bothering to exploit this bug
Teammate warped into a new game it wasn't even a hub lmao and I ended up losing the winstreak because /bedwars-3 doesn't save your winstreak but /hub does for some odd reason

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I didn't people even did the disconnecting strategy, because sometimes the "rejoin" button sometimes doesn't appear and then you'd loose your game and plus your winstreak that you could of had

Anuly

Veteran
Yesterday, me and my team played an hour of triples, and during this session, we encoutered a team of sweats, one of whom was awks, who is now on the weekly and lifetime pika bedwars leaderboard for highest winstreak. We rushed them and were killed, they rushed us and met the same fate, and once we rushed them a second time, yellow was subsequently side rushing towards their base. They realised it's pointless to fight off two oncoming teams, and so they disconnected as soon as we placed our TNT. Every last one of them. Their winstreak persists on the leaderboard, which I noticed just today, and so I'm creating this thread in hopes that Pika may fix this.
Well the winstreak bug has existed for a really long time, and sadly its not punishable since solid evidence regarding that cannot be provided. The best you can do is report the bug and pray that the devs finally fix it

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Well the winstreak bug has existed for a really long time, and sadly its not punishable since solid evidence regarding that cannot be provided. The best you can do is report the bug and pray that the devs finally fix it
Oh damn, couldn’t you just record yourself doing it and provide your recording as a the bug or it has to be someone else??

Also hope this gets fixed

_Nikki99

Staff Member
bro no one want's to get banned for bug exploting
Obviously, but then no one is going to learn there lesson- if people will just exploit it
Let me just rephrase it, *Don't bug exploit and report bug exploiters*

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Who said Disconnecting helps u saving ws it makes it reset 😂