Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disconnecting mid-game to save winstreak.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello, if you would like, make a suggestion to have people who abuse this glitch get punished, although I do agree With @Astrospeh because you can not provide tangible evidence to prove they disconnected on purpose.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello, if you would like, make a suggestion to have people who abuse this glitch get punished, although I do agree With @Astrospeh because you can not provide tangible evidence to prove they disconnected on purpose.
There isn't a point on this disconnecting and reconnecting strategy tbh..

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I think the point is that people keep their winstreaks when they disconnect, as far as i've heard.
No, sometimes when you disconnect and try go back, it sometimes doesn't work and therefore you loose it, which is annoying

Dytel

Banned
lol good luck with this.. ive played pika 2 years ago and a year ago adn back yet another time for 3 weeks now.. its always been a thing and nobody fixed it yet

_Nikki99

Staff Member
lol good luck with this.. ive played pika 2 years ago and a year ago adn back yet another time for 3 weeks now.. its always been a thing and nobody fixed it yet
And there is no point on this strategy tbh

Dytel

Banned
And there is no point on this strategy tbh
there really is no point suggesting ideas since most are neglected or denied.. reporting cuz most will be denied due to "lag issues" unless they are super blatant.. no point reporting bugs since they tell u we acknowledge it then just ignore it

_Nikki99

Staff Member
there really is no point suggesting ideas since most are neglected or denied.. reporting cuz most will be denied due to "lag issues" unless they are super blatant.. no point reporting bugs since they tell u we acknowledge it then just ignore it
Then there is no point on this thread, it's useless pretty much

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
instead tell them to fix this lmfao

Dytel

Banned
i mean.. they can just make it so the bed stays if they disconnect and the person who breaks it gets a bed and a final kill and the disconnecter gets a final death and a loss

_Nikki99

Staff Member
i mean.. they can just make it so the bed stays if they disconnect and the person who breaks it gets a bed and a final kill and the disconnecter gets a final death and a loss
They should just make the disconnect and reconnect not a thing..

_Nikki99

Staff Member
wdym

type more than 6 words
Like they should fix the bug and so ppl can't abuse it, so if their bed is broken it's gone, and the disconnect thing isn't gonna save them

Dytel

Banned
Like they should fix the bug and so ppl can't abuse it, so if their bed is broken it's gone, and the disconnect thing isn't gonna save them
oh ye.. but they have had the "bug" for like 2 years now.. so i just suggested another system to avoid it

_Nikki99

Staff Member
oh ye.. but they have had the "bug" for like 2 years now.. so i just suggested another system to avoid it
Oh damnn, didn't know it was around for 2 years.. my b, and nothing about the suggestion I'm guessing?