Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

heart_face

Great Reporter
We can't see who it is, just their nick and /realname has to be provided for a player report to be considered if they have a nick.
Otherwise yeah, you'd report this for swearing. Also this is not a full screen screenshot which is another requirement.
Otherwise NotLaqqy is right, and that's the link which you'd use if the screenshot/video met requirements.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We can't see who it is, just their nick and /realname has to be provided for a player report to be considered if they have a nick.
Otherwise yeah, you'd report this for swearing. Also this is not a full screen screenshot which is another requirement.
Otherwise NotLaqqy is right, and that's the link which you'd use if the screenshot/video met requirements.
I’ll add that the score board should be visible just in case if he is too lazy to read the rules.

OP
OP
K
i tried to add full image but i cant it was too big And Thanks for inform

OP
OP
K

'DARK_SATRxD is wearing' lol
shut up

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
I know, he should read before posting a player report