Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disrespect for mods is well deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutella

Well this is somehow true and somehow false. There are staffs that are lazy and staffs that abuse their powers. Seriously! These people are killing me but there are also staffs that are doing their job right. Best solution? Ignore those lazy buns and rely on the OP ones. EZ PZ right? ;););)

Davidva

Veteran
Well this is somehow true and somehow false. There are staffs that are lazy and staffs that abuse their powers. Seriously! These people are killing me but there are also staffs that are doing their job right. Best solution? Ignore those lazy buns and rely on the OP ones. EZ PZ right? ;););)
Better you change "lazy" to "busy life"

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
You what sucks here?
Everyone's attitude!
Instead of saying: "Hmm, not a lot of staff are from this timezone, maybe we should scout for more", everyone is saying "Hey shut up staff have lives as well so don't complain!"
I mean, I get it, everyone has their own life as well, but if you can't manage to assist at different times of the day, why did you apply in the first place?

Davidva

Veteran
You what sucks here?
Everyone's attitude!
Instead of saying: "Hmm, not a lot of staff are from this timezone, maybe we should scout for more", everyone is saying "Hey shut up staff have lives as well so don't complain!"
I mean, I get it, everyone has their own life as well, but if you can't manage to assist at different times of the day, why did you apply in the first place?
That really depends. For example im not active like in the past because I have a few months of exams now. Thats why I am a bit in active. If I dont have exams I can spend way more time on the server.

MouraThat

Veteran
Time for another reply of the last batch of comments
Firstly i want to clarify something which i should have done in the previous comment

Disrespect for mods is well deserved
That is the title of this thread but as I've read this you continue to give me evidence of a weak argument. There is something that you must have not understood we are all staff we aren't all mods. There are different ranks Helper.Moderator and admin etc... You cant make a valid argument with such broad answers.

Do i have to put in "for example" in everything for you to not take a sentence word for word literally?
Well that's the only source of evidence you will be able to give clearly and like i say in Reports No proof=No Punishment

AND ALSO! should i start taking screenshots? of mods ignoring messages 12 hours straight? and telling me blatant lies. *mod on teamspeak* " im not at home" BOY he is on teamspeak... get the fuk out especially if you don't add in your name/description *not at home*
Firstly you will certainly get nowhere with this attitude. Secondly i don't expect you to screenshot mods ignoring you but we cant do anything when you go some mods are ignoring me on teamspeak. If you said which staff they were maybe we could look at the circumstances and talk the staff and then you'd get a proper answer why you are being 'ignored'. Also we are humans sometimes we forget to put 'afk' or 'not at home' we don't expect players to notify us every time they are afk because we understand that they are human and sometimes they forget to put 'afk' i have made this mistake before too.

'also about the maturity part. you honestly had no idea what i was talking about right? you said you were correcting me. calling me mindless and immature is correcting me? dude read and UNDERSTAND and only then make a stupid reply that has nothing to do with the certain situation.'
I think you have just summed up how mature you are in that sentence instead of always trying to correct the staff or looking at us in a negative immature way how about you be mature and see things from another perspective. Also if my reply is stupid why do a lot of people find it informative and agree with it and its for sure not un-related my reply was a multitude of replies to your comments.

'If i start gathering screenshots of mods clearly being afk for 12 hours never responding ONCE and mods just acting like they own the server, and abusing their mod powers ... like getting away with saying "wtf" while everyone else gets warning and then a ban for saying "wtf"
If i show a good amount of these such screenshots what will happen?'

Well i'm glad you may be willing to co-operate if you can get real proof then of course we can fix the mistakes i can take this argument seriously and forward it to admins who can look into this. But bare in mind accusing staff of doing something which they are not can get you into trouble(not implying that you are).

'btw, tell your dad to buy a 100$ pc and use bandicam on it :) do it plz. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT DON'T TALK! Cause i have experienced it!'
People in my family have had 100$ Pc's previously and have been able to use recording programmes I'm not saying you have to use it but you cant really use your pc as an excuse.

Id say this is the sort of reply which is mature although Nutty is saying that there is bad parts he is looking at him from a non-bias perspective. What I'd say to this is i mostly agree with this but if there are bad staffs report them and tell us at the end of the day our aim is to make the staff team better for the players. But yeah talk to the active ones and maybe for the ones who aren't doing their job as you wish acknowledge it and maybe tell someone in the calmest way. But yeah 'lazy' isn't necessarily lazy or busy life you just never know.. We are humans and we don't always give updates on what we are doing.

You what sucks here?
Everyone's attitude!
Sort of agree we should look to apply more but with a more optimistic attitude i would hope
But as Davidva said we apply because we believe we can be active and help sometimes during the role we have to be temporarily not active or sometimes we cant be as active as we hope but remember this is voluntary and we aren't getting paid.

Overall i hope that has put the comments into perspective once again
Remember I'm just a moderator so when i say 'we' i mean the team can report these stuff in staff meetings or i can report these issues to admins+

AbedKilani

Veteran
eh, dude that posted this could be right about few stuff, but I guess we couldn't know if those were true because he is probably just complaining because he got banned or something. You did something and you got yourself banned I get it, more than once have I tried to contact Head Admins on servers and they dont reply, and then I try to swear just so I can see if they are there and yep they warn me. Idk how this works probably there is no good side on this story everyone just goes for their benefit,

All I want is for people to try and not complain about random stuff once they get banned and staff to just chill and take a few stuff even if wrong as constructive comments not hate towards everyone. This is what I hate about most people in authorities, they'd think they are never wrong, not exactly pointing at staff here because I know you people are hard-working peeps, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.