Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sad sad truth of Pika Network's Survival Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
since I cannot make support ticket...I would rather post it here...

these the some of the things that NEED to be fixed

mob despawning

water glitch(u cannot quite swin on or below the source blocks and many sorts of glitches occur

faulty plugin for detecting fly hacks...its a bit common when u mine down u...kinda float in air and take damage and kicked out of the server due to "flying is not allowed"

slime blocks will kill u if u fall in them

if u fall while eating..u will get kicked out due to "flying is not allowed"

creepers cant hurt u(idk if its a bug)

redstone clocks r reallllllllly laggy so it should not be allowed to be created...idk why they affect pika that bad..u can use the minecart with rails as a redstone clocks..they dont create lag..

furnaces wont smelt if u r not near its chunk(idk it might be removed now..because it used to work before)

and much more that I will share as soon I remember all of that XD

Last edited:

Cirty

Pika Lover
The swimming glitch occurs when you have boots with the Depth Strider enchant equipped.

c19rc

ali99 I know how many people were on survival... trust me ... but I play SB ice and i rarely see anyone but ADHD there... and there have been a lot of bugs too.. but I guess I'm trying to make excuses for the staff myself, because I also am/was sort of annoyed that SB Ice wasn't being fixed.. but at some point you have to realize that they probably are trying... ALSO I'm not saying DJ isn't a hero... just that there are other things to consider and other non-survival players that understand your needs and theirs, and that there ARE people watching and wondering and trying to fix things.

Good Day To You! :)

<3 -C19

MouraThat

Veteran
ali99 I know how many people were on survival... trust me ... but I play SB ice and i rarely see anyone but ADHD there... and there have been a lot of bugs too.. but I guess I'm trying to make excuses for the staff myself, because I also am/was sort of annoyed that SB Ice wasn't being fixed.. but at some point you have to realize that they probably are trying... ALSO I'm not saying DJ isn't a hero... just that there are other things to consider and other non-survival players that understand your needs and theirs, and that there ARE people watching and wondering and trying to fix things.

Good Day To You! :)

<3 -C19
We appreciate this.Also this has cleared up confusion
what we need to do is respect the other parts of the server and think about improving the network as a whole.
Although atm some servers need a lot more attention compared to others due to the lack of previous attention and one of these i believe is survival.

c19rc

Yep! I am trying to get into survival since so a lot of my old friends moved there (I can't seem to find why its so fun there ... yet :p ) I'll see if any of you kind peeps are there ;)

Cya soon :)

-C19

drull152

since I cannot make support ticket...I would rather post it here...

these the some of the things that NEED to be fixed

mob despawning

water glitch(u cannot quite swin on or below the source blocks and many sorts of glitches occur

faulty plugin for detecting fly hacks...its a bit common when u mine down u...kinda float in air and take damage and kicked out of the server due to "flying is not allowed"

slime blocks will kill u if u fall in them

if u fall while eating..u will get kicked out due to "flying is not allowed"

creepers cant hurt u(idk if its a bug)

redstone clocks r reallllllllly laggy so it should not be allowed to be created...idk why they affect pika that bad..u can use the minecart with rails as a redstone clocks..they dont create lag..

furnaces wont smelt if u r not near its chunk(idk it might be removed now..because it used to work before)

and much more that I will share as soon I remember all of that XD
True xD

MouraThat

Veteran
Yep! I am trying to get into survival since so a lot of my old friends moved there (I can't seem to find why its so fun there ... yet :p ) I'll see if any of you kind peeps are there ;)

Cya soon :)

-C19
Ok well im always willing to help you and speak to you
IM Alchemist : Near
(just in case your wondering)
is your forum account your ign?

c19rc

yea but its C19rc5 :p and I spent literally 10 min trying to read what was in the yellow (found it as alchemist)

:p

ali99

Epic Pika
yea but its C19rc5 :p and I spent literally 10 min trying to read what was in the yellow (found it as alchemist)

:p

lol me too XD

btw I am samurai:ali99
one of the...Old school sort of players XD

Last edited:

Kruzador

Ima read this on my pc in 3 hours and reply in full length.

So i quickly read it. Typed this on my phone sorry for the gramar mistakes:
First of all we will not delete this since this is criticism based on arguments and solutions ar given. Thats good.

Depth strider is a 1.8 feature but the NoCheatPlugin on survival is 1.7 thats why it doesnt allow having depthstrider.

For the money sytem you want with /ballance and /sell hand. We used to have a money system like that for a month or two. I was a warlock back then. It resulted in everyone building insanely big redstone-clocked farms which resulted in global server lag. And that isnt caused by my ram since i can run minecraft with 300+ fps normally. (16 gb ram, and radion r9 seriez). Because of this issue we decided two reset survival after two months since the lag made it not fun to play.

I dont know if you have knowledge about compressed emeralds, but we used to have that. 64 emeralds = 1 compressed emerald. 64 compressed emeralds = 1 fushioned netherstar.
People were able to trade their emeralds to these items at warp bank, but for some reason warp bank got deleted. I have been trying to get warp bank back the last couple of weeks, but no action has been taken yet by the head-admins or dutchminerhd.

Compressed emerald where a problem cause some people where mixing them up with normal emerald block then place them but werent able to take them back as a compressed emerald block. It was instead coming back as a normal block wich is a big flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.