Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disrespect for mods is well deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
Sorry but I am using bandicam and it gives me more fps then normal. And everyone can reach 100 fps even with a bad pc.
that is a lie. its impossible to record with a 150$ pc unless it is build exactly for that.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
Also why do you not see me complaining about izha and meteor? i compliment for what they do. they answer everyone literally in a minutes time when they are on. but others never even respond.

Davidva

Veteran
You get around 1000 bans? before i say anything, i do check a few things, and what i see is 90% of those 1000 bans are from the console and not a mod do not take credit that you haven't deserved.
I was told to report in discord/teamspeak by multiple mods/helpers/admins as your helper friend said. do not speak if you do not know
If you are not online 24/7 (which obviously is impossible) atleast disconnect from discord/teamspeak if you are not on. (afk for more than an hour, you should also press disconnect button that takes 2 seconds or less to press)
And no the fact i message a helper/mod through out 12 hours a day it is not a lie :) should i actually start gathering proof? again please do not speak if you do now know. i dont know if im black listed or anything but i do get ignored by all of you except izha and meteor :)
no dude 200 bans in 2 weeks is alot i respect that it means you actually do it but i need to see other helpers/mods in the ban list i see like 10 different names and that's it and then 1 random name every 40 pages.
and yeah the staff that reach 1000 bans a week is pretty obvious to tell. *meteor*
So is that all you staff can say? diss people who call you out? mindless person, immature, ect. and then you call me immature? you need help for your hipocrisy, like a pack of wolfs pouncing on me with insults rather than actual proof of you doing something. nice! keep up the good "work"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read the last 3 lines and THINK about your answer. don't just do, but think before you do.
Yes over 1000 bans a day. Not 90% is from the console. Atleast 70% very rare. Staff get over 500 bans a day.

We are just allowed to be afk, so I dont get it why you are blaming us for being afk. Also I never saw someone being afk over 10 hours unless they are in the AFK channel.

Also 200 bans in 2 weeks is good enough but 90% or maybe 100%, of the other pvp helpers get more bans then me. So dont blame others for not doing their job against hackers.

You dont see every staff members name in the ban list. This is basicly we have also non pvp helper. Non pvp servers doesnt have mutch hackers like a server like practice or kitpvp. They mostly do warnings and mutes there. Thats because you see them rarely there. Also some pvp staff you dont see on the ban list because of different timezones and time they can spend. This basicly why you dont see them on the ban list mutch but they are defintly doing their job.

About the mature, we say those kind of words to people like you because they deserve it. Also words like "mindless" arent really bad because its just the truth everyone see.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
So anyone who tries to prove you wrong is mindless and they deserve it. and when you say everyone can see the "truth" you ment everyone can see the hipocrisy. Dude you have no right calling someone immature after what you say and right. it's actually pathetic.
and no i do not see their names in banlist cause of timezones, i check all the pages in the alst 12 hours as i wake up just to see this.

ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MODS EVEN IF THEY ABUSE POWER ARE MINDLESS,IMMATURE AND THEY DESERVE BEING INSULTED! as said by davidva

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
100% deserving of the helper status!
If you think im the only one complaining about this then you seriously are either blind,lazy or dont even check anything and just make false random claims, any nonhacker in galactix is complaining nonstop! yesterday after the maintence there was a band of 8 hackers just destroying warzone i litteraly waited 2 hours from all the mods who were online in teamspeak/discord and only 1 cames after 2 hours when 6 of the hackers already disconnected and the following two disconnected shortly after.
People were just saying they quit, my faction chat after i tell them every 20 minutes i still got no reply are just saying how lazy and bad you are.
BASICALLY you are saying that all of the non hackers in galactix are mindless,immature and deserve nothing! OKEY WELL
thanks for your time. i hope you are proud of "not" being useless as stated by 100 people :)
I am just the voice of the voiceless

Davidva

Veteran
So anyone who tries to prove you wrong is mindless and they deserve it. and when you say everyone can see the "truth" you ment everyone can see the hipocrisy. Dude you have no right calling someone immature after what you say and right. it's actually pathetic.
and no i do not see their names in banlist cause of timezones, i check all the pages in the alst 12 hours as i wake up just to see this.

ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MODS EVEN IF THEY ABUSE POWER ARE MINDLESS,IMMATURE AND THEY DESERVE BEING INSULTED! as said by davidva
I dont see who is wrong here? Im sure most people will agree with me that you`re wrong here.

I barely see you online watching the ban page man. If you dont know the staff rules about activity, just dont talk.

Proof that mods abuse powers.
Also I dont say everyone who talk bad about staff are mindless. Only this thread has some really bad points without any research.

Davidva

Veteran
100% deserving of the helper status!
If you think im the only one complaining about this then you seriously are either blind,lazy or dont even check anything and just make false random claims, any nonhacker in galactix is complaining nonstop! yesterday after the maintence there was a band of 8 hackers just destroying warzone i litteraly waited 2 hours from all the mods who were online in teamspeak/discord and only 1 cames after 2 hours when 6 of the hackers already disconnected and the following two disconnected shortly after.
People were just saying they quit, my faction chat after i tell them every 20 minutes i still got no reply are just saying how lazy and bad you are.
BASICALLY you are saying that all of the non hackers in galactix are mindless,immature and deserve nothing! OKEY WELL
thanks for your time. i hope you are proud of "not" being useless as stated by 100 people :)
I am just the voice of the voiceless
I wont discuss anymore.
Just leave the server if you dont like it.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
Most people as in only the staff
you barely see me online? cause you are afk maybe? :)
Bad points no research? Maybe you should do some research cause i sure as hell did. do not say i did no research if you have no way of proving it wrong!
and again why am i attacking you and all the other "not lazy" mods.
WHY AM I COMPLIMENTING METEOR AND IZHA? CAUSE THEY RESPOND TO EVERYONE IN 2 MINUTES OR FASTER! ALWAYS LITERALLY ALWAYS!
are you gonna say im immature for using caps now?
just shut up and don't waste your and mine time if you do not know anything and are just a mindless goon doing nothing to help anyone!

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
OMFG= oh my fucking god. Isn't it? -,-
you are correct :)
that just shows how much they actually think before typing something.
"hey you random player you said wtf?" BAM GET THE BAN! (warning then ban)
"i said omfg? dude are you stupid? learn to live your life"
i see no logic in this :^)

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Second why staff isnt always responding is because we cant check 5 different platforms at the same time. Most of the staff only have one monitor. For example I have 2 monitors. I have the rules and punishment thread always open and minecraft. Then I cant check discord, forums and teamspeak at the same time. You have to understand aswell we also have our one lifes like you have.
When I report a hacker it usually takes like 10-15 mins for staff to respond and ban the violator.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Am just waiting for someone to put him in his place, I would but I swear if I let loose on this guy it might lead to me getting in trouble, so I try to hold back.
Warned twice on the forums, not trying to get banned.

SomeTacos

Pika Member
@GearDevil i got your point and am kind of sided to you, BUT if u considered it from their side: just imagine how many people msg them every day if not every hour, they are humans too and got to enjoy the gameplay.
Am sure you wouldn't like someone interupting your free playing time for a story of his own every hour......not saying that they shouldn't punish hackers BUT here comes the other point instead of writing this post critisizing the staff why didn't you create a report post with proofs and get what you want in a decent way?
Note: Am sure they are busy with other stuff which helps you enjoy your pika experience like fixing the forums, TS, remaking servers and reading all the: reports, staff applications, builder applications, and now even developer applications.. Wew that's some hard work over there if you can see... :D
-just my opinion tho-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.