Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disrespect for mods is well deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearDevil

Banned
Disrespectful thread ahead but you should read it :)
So i've been playing pika for about 6 months now and i have noticed a huge problem.
helpers/admins/mods
I have messaged ALL OF THE MODS and 2 only come ever! 3 answer they are busy and the rest never respond. I have been told to report hackers in discord/teamspeak, but why? you don't do anything about them. should i start to take screenshots of mods being afk for hours not responding for hours even though they are online playing minecraft all day as stated in their status.
Some mods sit on discord/teamspeak for 12hours nonstop i message them through out the day every 2 hours or so and they never ever respond.
If you are afk the entire day or even for 2 hours maybe switch to the afk room in teamspeak/discord :)
Also i have never seen any mods/helpers/admins go to the help lobby in teamspeak and i have been there plenty. (scratch that as soon as i started writing this one finally came to help me(only one in 5 months))
Tell me one more time that mods "are not ban machines" and i will laugh for 3 hours until i actually run out of breath and die. why do you accept mods who ban 1 person every month and deny "lazy, effortless" people who "can't do 4-5 sentences in application" but are more determined to actually do what they apply for.
I can literally do it as a job for free 9 hours daily but of course my application is "lazy,effortless,immature that doesn't contain 4-5 sentences in age category" - as said by an admin
Honestly i see only 2 helpers actually help those being izha and meteor the rest i have yet to even get a response from. but those two aren't and can't be online all the time doing the work that all the rest of the helpers couldn't do in 10 years time.
Maybe if you didn't have such stupid application rules like 4-5 sentences otherwise you are lazy immature good for nothing waste of time then maybe just maybe more people would still be playing and actually applying for helper status to ban the non stop waves of hackers.
AND NO DO NOT CORRECT ME that you never said i'm a good for nothing waste of time. that is exactly what you are implying when you deny someone saying they are effortless and immature!
Maybe if you stopped being so "mature" and actually looked at yourselves from the players perspective you would see how undeserving you are from your titles. It's sad that i sit on mc for 4-12 hours daily but it's more sad when you are getting flipped off by helpers/admins non stop. and i'm not saying you say to flip off but i'm that is exactly are you are doing just flipping everyone off and saying you are busy while playing minecraft skyblock. Don't apply for helper status if you are busy playing minecraft :)
I have read all of your "comebacks" saying that helpers aren't ban machines, report them here and there but if you can actually deny this somehow with some smart sentence that actually doesn't make sense then you my good sirs have some serious lazyness power hungry talents.
And lastly i am here to say that im in before admin says im immature for using smileys. :)

Matik212

Omfg this so funny but am trying not to laugh. Poor you don't even see the full report section its always being answered @ZsarTheGreat can testify to that. You claim we are afk on discord/teamspeak etc. and are always afk, pls don't speak what you don't know, are u watching me in real life to say that I am afk and I am on teamspeak/discord/forums for your questions but you wouldn't know that would you, if you actually asked and stop making useless threads.
I HAVE A IDEA, apply for helper if u think we are doing such a bad job maybe you can make a difference.
You keep running off your mouth like you know how the job is.

Most helpers/mods etc would say we are not machines but I say Apply for the job and lets see you speak like this again.

woooooboy

who ever wrote this is a stupid nerd... no other servers do that much updates than any other server and no other server works as hard or replies to people like this server

if you message then i promise you they will reply in less than 12-24 hours and they are always doing the best to help you

If u hate the staff then go fudge (didn't wanna use offensive words) yourself and go play league of legends u noob nerd

Cloudz

You know, applying with 6 sentences saying you'll do your joh isnt enough to have perms that you can abuse, thats the reason the application process is strict, also the fact you continously diss the staff and the work we do just shows your immaturiy, most of the staff are teens, aka have school, homework, projects etc. as well as who do you ever see in the afk room? If i have to do sometjing i personally put my laptop to the side and go do what i need to do, i dont take second though to switch to a different room on two platforms, thats simply not human nature. As for the slow replies on teamspeak, you do realize that most staff have 4-6 servers at least to moderate? And we are still humans who arent natural multitaskers, if you would like help then go ingame and /helpop, most staff will respond as its a bright message in our spammed chat that we can see, if we help on teamspeak then you crticize us for nt banning, see the huge fallacy in that arguement? Nonetheless, if you want staff, grow up and stop being immature about being denied.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Omfg this so funny but am trying not to laugh. Poor you don't even see the full report section its always being answered @ZsarTheGreat can testify to that. You claim we are afk on discord/teamspeak etc. and are always afk, pls don't speak what you don't know, are u watching me in real life to say that I am afk and I am on teamspeak/discord/forums for your questions but you wouldn't know that would you, if you actually asked and stop making useless threads.
I HAVE A IDEA, apply for helper if u think we are doing such a bad job maybe you can make a difference.

Most helpers/mods etc would say we are not machines but I say Apply for the job and lets see you speak like this again.
I me
So i've been playing pika for about 6 months now and i have noticed a huge problem.
helpers/admins/mods
I have messaged ALL OF THE MODS and 2 only come ever! 3 answer they are busy and the rest never respond. I have been told to report hackers in discord/teamspeak, but why? you don't do anything about them. should i start to take screenshots of mods being afk for hours not responding for hours even though they are online playing minecraft all day as stated in their status.
Some mods sit on discord/teamspeak for 12hours nonstop i message them through out the day every 2 hours or so and they never ever respond.
If you are afk the entire day or even for 2 hours maybe switch to the afk room in teamspeak/discord :)
Also i have never seen any mods/helpers/admins go to the help lobby in teamspeak and i have been there plenty. (scratch that as soon as i started writing this one finally came to help me(only one in 5 months))
Tell me one more time that mods "are not ban machines" and i will laugh for 3 hours until i actually run out of breath and die. why do you accept mods who ban 1 person every month and deny "lazy, effortless" people who "can't do 4-5 sentences in application" but are more determined to actually do what they apply for.
I can literally do it as a job for free 9 hours daily but of course my application is "lazy,effortless,immature that doesn't contain 4-5 sentences in age category" - as said by an admin
Honestly i see only 2 helpers actually help those being izha and meteor the rest i have yet to even get a response from. but those two aren't and can't be online all the time doing the work that all the rest of the helpers couldn't do in 10 years time.
Maybe if you didn't have such stupid application rules like 4-5 sentences otherwise you are lazy immature good for nothing waste of time then maybe just maybe more people would still be playing and actually applying for helper status to ban the non stop waves of hackers.
AND NO DO NOT CORRECT ME that you never said i'm a good for nothing waste of time. that is exactly what you are implying when you deny someone saying they are effortless and immature!
Maybe if you stopped being so "mature" and actually looked at yourselves from the players perspective you would see how undeserving you are from your titles. It's sad that i sit on mc for 4-12 hours daily but it's more sad when you are getting flipped off by helpers/admins non stop. and i'm not saying you say to flip off but i'm that is exactly are you are doing just flipping everyone off and saying you are busy while playing minecraft skyblock. Don't apply for helper status if you are busy playing minecraft :)
I have read all of your "comebacks" saying that helpers aren't ban machines, report them here and there but if you can actually deny this somehow with some smart sentence that actually doesn't make sense then you my good sirs have some serious lazyness power hungry talents.
And lastly i am here to say that im in before admin says im immature for using smileys. :)
I mean you can say so, but yeah im beating my ass so I can apply and become a helper
OfztOrU.png

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
helpers/admins/mods
I Appreciate what he/she said...

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Closing thread due to negative replies and a war may start here. Head Admin will give an answer once it's settled.

Davidva

Veteran
helpers/admins/mods
So, you are claiming here we dont deal with hackers? Do better research or just dont talk. Most staff is very busy every evening banning hackers. We get around 1000 bans a day which is an insane amount for our staff team. Also you claim that we told you to report hacker at ts or discord. Wr should never told you that because we have a report section to report the hackers. Second why staff isnt always responding is because we cant check 5 different platforms at the same time. Most of the staff only have one monitor. For example I have 2 monitors. I have the rules and punishment thread always open and minecraft. Then I cant check discord, forums and teamspeak at the same time. You have to understand aswell we also have our one lifes like you have. We are not robots, that can be 24/7 online. What the hole point is we are trying our best for the server, but we cant do everything at the same time. About the: "Some mods sit on discord/teamspeak for 12hours nonstop i message them through out the day every 2 hours or so and they never ever respond." This is a lie because nobody is going 12 hours afk without responding, maybe the higher staff do because they are very busy. Third we ban more peole than 1 a month. Im just 2 weeks staff and I have reached over 200 bans which isnt very mutch. Some staff gets 1000 bans a week which is insane. You cant do it better for sure. Its really hard to exactly see or someone is legit good or hacking. We should be careful banning hackers to make less false bans. Fourth you are blaming use for your denied application. I totaly agree with it after reading the thread writen by a mindless person. If you want "good" staff we should be careful accepting people. Also that thebearkingHD deny much thread because of the mature is also stupid. Mine mature was really great on teamspeak he said, but why am I staff now? First think before saying something. Fifth you say we just play minecraft not doing our job. I never, never play minecraft anymore. I put all my free time into my staff job to help people and ban the hackers.

If you can proof I am lazy, bad and not doing my job, you will get a free rank from me.

-Davidva

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
You know, applying with 6 sentences saying you'll do your joh isnt enough to have perms that you can abuse, thats the reason the application process is strict, also the fact you continously diss the staff and the work we do just shows your immaturiy, most of the staff are teens, aka have school, homework, projects etc. as well as who do you ever see in the afk room? If i have to do sometjing i personally put my laptop to the side and go do what i need to do, i dont take second though to switch to a different room on two platforms, thats simply not human nature. As for the slow replies on teamspeak, you do realize that most staff have 4-6 servers at least to moderate? And we are still humans who arent natural multitaskers, if you would like help then go ingame and /helpop, most staff will respond as its a bright message in our spammed chat that we can see, if we help on teamspeak then you crticize us for nt banning, see the huge fallacy in that arguement? Nonetheless, if you want staff, grow up and stop being immature about being denied.
the fact i say something bad about stuff instantly makes me immature? makes sense
Remove the afk room please since it's literally useless by your words
talk about human nature? i guess i'm not human if i do it and you don't
This was not about me being denied and please stop man. you tell me to grow up and stop being immature? You are the one being immature. if freedom of speech, and calling out what you see over a long time period is immature. then oh boy i must be 3 years old in the brain

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned

report section is for people who can record :) and people who can do that are very rare
So people who see someone hacking but can't record cannot even use the report section.
PLease dont speak what you don't know? but i do know and maybe you should not speak if YOU do not know.
Oh i did apply twice but unfortunately my language limits me of making 4-5 sentences about my age :)

Davidva

Veteran
report section is for people who can record :) and people who can do that are very rare
So people who see someone hacking but can't record cannot even use the report section.
PLease dont speak what you don't know? but i do know and maybe you should not speak if YOU do not know.
Oh i did apply twice but unfortunately my language limits me of making 4-5 sentences about my age :)
If you can normaly play mc you also can record.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
So, you are claiming here we dont deal with hackers? Do better research or just dont talk. Most staff is very busy every evening banning hackers. We get around 1000 bans a day which is an insane amount for our staff team. Also you claim that we told you to report hacker at ts or discord. Wr should never told you that because we have a report section to report the hackers. Second why staff isnt always responding is because we cant check 5 different platforms at the same time. Most of the staff only have one monitor. For example I have 2 monitors. I have the rules and punishment thread always open and minecraft. Then I cant check discord, forums and teamspeak at the same time. You have to understand aswell we also have our one lifes like you have. We are not robots, that can be 24/7 online. What the hole point is we are trying our best for the server, but we cant do everything at the same time. About the: "Some mods sit on discord/teamspeak for 12hours nonstop i message them through out the day every 2 hours or so and they never ever respond." This is a lie because nobody is going 12 hours afk without responding, maybe the higher staff do because they are very busy. Third we ban more peole than 1 a month. Im just 2 weeks staff and I have reached over 200 bans which isnt very mutch. Some staff gets 1000 bans a week which is insane. You cant do it better for sure. Its really hard to exactly see or someone is legit good or hacking. We should be careful banning hackers to make less false bans. Fourth you are blaming use for your denied application. I totaly agree with it after reading the thread writen by a mindless person. If you want "good" staff we should be careful accepting people. Also that thebearkingHD deny much thread because of the mature is also stupid. Mine mature was really great on teamspeak he said, but why am I staff now? First think before saying something. Fifth you say we just play minecraft not doing our job. I never, never play minecraft anymore. I put all my free time into my staff job to help people and ban the hackers.

If you can proof I am lazy, bad and not doing my job, you will get a free rank from me.

-Davidva

-Davidva

You get around 1000 bans? before i say anything, i do check a few things, and what i see is 90% of those 1000 bans are from the console and not a mod do not take credit that you haven't deserved.
I was told to report in discord/teamspeak by multiple mods/helpers/admins as your helper friend said. do not speak if you do not know
If you are not online 24/7 (which obviously is impossible) atleast disconnect from discord/teamspeak if you are not on. (afk for more than an hour, you should also press disconnect button that takes 2 seconds or less to press)
And no the fact i message a helper/mod through out 12 hours a day it is not a lie :) should i actually start gathering proof? again please do not speak if you do now know. i dont know if im black listed or anything but i do get ignored by all of you except izha and meteor :)
no dude 200 bans in 2 weeks is alot i respect that it means you actually do it but i need to see other helpers/mods in the ban list i see like 10 different names and that's it and then 1 random name every 40 pages.
and yeah the staff that reach 1000 bans a week is pretty obvious to tell. *meteor*
So is that all you staff can say? diss people who call you out? mindless person, immature, ect. and then you call me immature? you need help for your hipocrisy, like a pack of wolfs pouncing on me with insults rather than actual proof of you doing something. nice! keep up the good "work"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read the last 3 lines and THINK about your answer. don't just do, but think before you do.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
Staff calling me immature while they insult me with childish insults like mindless,immature, telling me i know nothing even though you do not look at what you write, telling me to grow up calling me not human. MATURITY NOT EVEN ONCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.