Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disrespect for mods is well deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
@GearDevil i got your point and am kind of sided to you, BUT if u considered it from their side: just imagine how many people msg them every day if not every hour, they are humans too and got to enjoy the gameplay.
Am sure you wouldn't like someone interupting your free playing time for a story of his own every hour......not saying that they shouldn't punish hackers BUT here comes the other point instead of writing this post critisizing the staff why didn't you create a report post with proofs and get what you want in a decent way?
Note: Am sure they are busy with other stuff which helps you enjoy your pika experience like fixing the forums, TS, remaking servers and reading all the: reports, staff applications, builder applications, and now even developer applications.. Wew that's some hard work over there if you can see... :D
-just my opinion tho-
Am not that one ranting lmao it's @GearDevil lmao. Am one of those people who report people, just take a look
OfztOrU.png

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
I HAVE A IDEA, apply for helper if u think we are doing such a bad job maybe you can make a difference.
Oh-No-the-Hell-You-Didn39t-Bet-You-won39t-say-it-again-meme-37659.jpg

I agree with some of the information the person who started this thread has given us.
Contacting staff on this server sucks so hard. Its just laks as fuck.

I can disrespect the staff-system, which would not help me at all since people would just tell what Malik said as well.
'Try it yourself' i would rather 'Kill myself'

Once you become staff you need to proof yourself so people can see you are worth to be a staffmember on pika.
Helpers want to have 3k bans within 1 month or so, i mean come on its a minecraft server, we all have a social life as well.
(Atleast i hope staffmembers do, if not, you did a great job at becoming staff, the right place for you)

I know being staff on here is hard, and it is even way harder to take critism if someone tells you you are doing nothing but sitting back while you are (attempting to be) helping people whenever you are online..

I have been thinking about suggesting a new kind of staff-system which creates staffteams on all of the servers with a few global staffmembers of each rank as well. (Just ingame)
Because you would be way more stimulated to play if there would be staff 24/7 on the server you play on right? *cough cough*
But im way too lazy to post it.
Should i post it? Let me know.

PS:
T-Helpers/Helpers these days talk ingame like they have the influance of administrators, i mean c'mon you've been staff for maybe 2 weeks calm the f down.​

MouraThat

Veteran
Ok here comes my long reply
and just before you say anything a) i have spent a very long time writing this b) yes i know the grammar wont be very good most probably
Firstly this whole thread is based very loosely you have simply said i messaged 2 or 3 mods and they didn't reply , you haven't said in anyway who they were , therefore this leads me to the conclusion that your evidence is very lacking and to bring up such an argument like this i believe you need more evidence than 'some mods'. Another way to show this is you've chosen a very cliche statement i messaged 'all the mods' this isnt possible since there will never be one point where we are all on at the same time.

'If you are afk the entire day or even for 2 hours maybe switch to the afk room in teamspeak/discord :)
Also i have never seen any mods/helpers/admins go to the help lobby in teamspeak and i have been there plenty. (scratch that as soon as i started writing this one finally came to help me(only one in 5 months))'

Now this statement i partially agree with if you are afk you should go to the afk channel or a hidden staff channel However like its been said many times in this argument how do you know if we're afk ,just because we don't look at our messages Sometimes it doesn't mean we are afk. However i completly disagree with your help and support lobby argument staff regularly check that , some staff even come out of the staff meeting to help people there . The issue with that is some staff dont go in there because they know the people need a head-admin so why would a trial-helper go into a help and support room knowing fully well he cant help?

'Tell me one more time that mods "are not ban machines" and i will laugh for 3 hours until i actually run out of breath and die.'
Well sadly you will run out of breath we arent ban machines , well at least most of us aren't (cough BearKing). Behind this computer screen we are all humans , none of us our robots therefore we cant be online all the time , also we have to spot things for our-self which isnt as easy as you may think , we have to sleep and eat and we just cant be ban machines.

'why do you accept mods who ban 1 person every month and deny "lazy, effortless" people who "can't do 4-5 sentences in application" but are more determined to actually do what they apply for.
I can literally do it as a job for free 9 hours daily but of course my application is "lazy,effortless,immature that doesn't contain 4-5 sentences in age category" - as said by an admin'

Well Cloudz already explained this pretty well to you but i might just clear it up
a) No staff makes 1 ban a month maybe 1 ban a day but not 1 ban a month , thats just false and ludicrous information and if they did they would be demoted by now
b) We pick staff because of their unique talents and their attitude your application goes a long way in those factors writing a good , detailed, informative application can help you. All this thread really seems to me about is you being salty about not being staff and i think writing this thread has basically given you your answer
c) I haven't seen your application but if its too short and not enough effort yes it will get denied and you say now you can put in 9 hours but i guarantee you will not be able to follow that through.

'Honestly i see only 2 helpers actually help those being izha and meteor the rest i have yet to even get a response from. but those two aren't and can't be online all the time doing the work that all the rest of the helpers couldn't do in 10 years time.'
The more and more i read this im begining to think you haven't realised the bigger picture 'timezones' i mean meteor and izha are very active but quite frankly this is being rude to the other staff who are active too maybe the reason why you dont get a reply from them is because they are afk or maybe timezone reasons. Your right the staff team cant be based around 2 people which is why we have over 50 dedicated and active staff working for Pika.

'Maybe if you stopped being so "mature" and actually looked at yourselves from the players perspective you would see how undeserving you are from your titles. It's sad that i sit on mc for 4-12 hours daily but it's more sad when you are getting flipped off by helpers/admins non stop. and i'm not saying you say to flip off but i'm that is exactly are you are doing just flipping everyone off and saying you are busy while playing minecraft skyblock. Don't apply for helper status if you are busy playing minecraft :)'

Again your giving mis-leading information i dont know who told you they would rather play skyblock but you keep reffering to one 'possible' staff action as the whole staff team does it which even you yourself know isnt true. Just remember the job is very tiring and sometimes we want maybe half an hour just to chill out but never do we egnore you even if we're chilling out. We always look at the player prespective our rules are based around that and how our servers work. We are mature and right now the only immature person is you GearDevil. 'when you are getting flipped off' what does that mean?

'report section is for people who can record :) and people who can do that are very rare
So people who see someone hacking but can't record cannot even use the report section.
PLease dont speak what you don't know? but i do know and maybe you should not speak if YOU do not know.
Oh i did apply twice but unfortunately my language limits me of making 4-5 sentences about my age :)'

If people wont put any effort in then to report then we still help them . Anyone who can play minecraft can download Bandicam and therefore the i cant record excuse is pretty much non-useable now. Also you dont know many of this stuff as i have said your evidence is lacking .

'You get around 1000 bans? before i say anything, i do check a few things, and what i see is 90% of those 1000 bans are from the console and not a mod do not take credit that you haven't deserved.
I was told to report in discord/teamspeak by multiple mods/helpers/admins as your helper friend said. do not speak if you do not know'

Actually we do get a lot of bans yes i wont deny console gets a lot but clearly you havent been checking very well. just remember 10 ban pages is 100 bans so 100 ban pages on the ban website is 1000 bans. Also we're not taking credit for things we dont deserve we do deserve to take credit and we should be proud banning wise we work very efficiently.
Again with the whole teamspeak telling us a story without any specific people without any circumstances if people arent in game then they will tell you this , if people are helping in another gamemode they will also tell you this. Just remember most helpers dont have ranks on all servers so if a helper has no rank on survival and you have a survival issue , there isnt really that much they can do.

'So is that all you staff can say? diss people who call you out? mindless person, immature, ect. and then you call me immature? you need help for your hipocrisy, like a pack of wolfs pouncing on me with insults rather than actual proof of you doing something. nice! keep up the good "work'

We're not dissing you we are correcting you , your information is lacking of really proof and every time you write a reply you prove how little you know about staff team and the server. lAlso not hypocrites just bear in mind this argument is still open ..

'helpers/mods in the ban list i see like 10 different names and that's it and then 1 random name every 40 pages.'

As Davidva said non-pvp helpers and trial helpers will never make as many bans as pvp helpers, also the times we are do our bans varying and we cant come onto play everyday. If we have to study an exam what do we do make some bans or study so we can get a good start in life?(from the exams).

With the whole computer thing you can download bandicam however much your laptop/computer costs we dont care if the videos are laggy as long as you have proof.Now im going to miss out a few comments

'
'100% deserving of the helper status!
If you think im the only one complaining about this then you seriously are either blind,lazy or dont even check anything and just make false random claims, any nonhacker in galactix is complaining nonstop! yesterday after the maintence there was a band of 8 hackers just destroying warzone i litteraly waited 2 hours from all the mods who were online in teamspeak/discord and only 1 cames after 2 hours when 6 of the hackers already disconnected and the following two disconnected shortly after.
People were just saying they quit, my faction chat after i tell them every 20 minutes i still got no reply are just saying how lazy and bad you are.
BASICALLY you are saying that all of the non hackers in galactix are mindless,immature and deserve nothing! OKEY WELL
thanks for your time. i hope you are proud of "not" being useless as stated by 100 people :)
I am just the voice of the voiceless'

You keep comparing everyone to meteor and ihza and as flattering as it is for them its rude to the rest of the staff who put in as much effort as they do(although those two are two of the more active ones). Davidva does deserve help , also we always check reports like these and give similar replies since they too lack evidence . If your using galaxtix as an example not many staff have their rank there and even so only few people know how it works , because do you think you could come on and be staff and know the commands for every single server (no you couldnt). 100 people havent stated we're useless and if so they are just as immature as you.

'you are correct:)
that just shows how much they actually think before typing something.
"hey you random player you said wtf?" BAM GET THE BAN! (warning then ban)
"i said omfg? dude are you stupid? learn to live your life"
i see no logic in this '

Again just trying to use weak arguments to prove your point. These sorts of mistakes will always happen i will get it fixed for the people who it has affected. But we do think twice thats sometimes we , we dont have 1000's of bans we dont just spam the ban command.

'
Am not that one ranting lmao it's @GearDevil lmao. Am one of those people who report people, just take a look
OfztOrU.png
Here is an example of clear proof, that we do work hard and respond to reports. Also GearDevil maybe listen to @SomeTacos although he agrees with your opinion he is mature enough to see the other side of the argument.
'T-Helpers/Helpers these days talk ingame like they have the influance of administrators, i mean c'mon you've been staff for maybe 2 weeks calm the f down. @xXWolf_PlaysXx '
The reason for this is simply ingame helpers need to show their authority although when its between staff they never act like admins.

Overall this threads lacks evidence, you have given a weak argument with responses and you have proved you are very immature
If you dont like the server then report and try and make it better yourself. i wouldnt suggest to leave but maybe start by stop being so negative towards staff members.

SomeTacos

Pika Member
and just before you say anything a) i have spent a very long time writing this b) yes i know the grammar wont be very good most probably
Firstly this whole thread is based very loosely you have simply said i messaged 2 or 3 mods and they didn't reply , you haven't said in anyway who they were , therefore this leads me to the conclusion that your evidence is very lacking and to bring up such an argument like this i believe you need more evidence than 'some mods'. Another way to show this is you've chosen a very cliche statement i messaged 'all the mods' this isnt possible since there will never be one point where we are all on at the same time.

'If you are afk the entire day or even for 2 hours maybe switch to the afk room in teamspeak/discord :)
Also i have never seen any mods/helpers/admins go to the help lobby in teamspeak and i have been there plenty. (scratch that as soon as i started writing this one finally came to help me(only one in 5 months))'

Now this statement i partially agree with if you are afk you should go to the afk channel or a hidden staff channel However like its been said many times in this argument how do you know if we're afk ,just because we don't look at our messages Sometimes it doesn't mean we are afk. However i completly disagree with your help and support lobby argument staff regularly check that , some staff even come out of the staff meeting to help people there . The issue with that is some staff dont go in there because they know the people need a head-admin so why would a trial-helper go into a help and support room knowing fully well he cant help?

'Tell me one more time that mods "are not ban machines" and i will laugh for 3 hours until i actually run out of breath and die.'
Well sadly you will run out of breath we arent ban machines , well at least most of us aren't (cough BearKing). Behind this computer screen we are all humans , none of us our robots therefore we cant be online all the time , also we have to spot things for our-self which isnt as easy as you may think , we have to sleep and eat and we just cant be ban machines.

'why do you accept mods who ban 1 person every month and deny "lazy, effortless" people who "can't do 4-5 sentences in application" but are more determined to actually do what they apply for.
I can literally do it as a job for free 9 hours daily but of course my application is "lazy,effortless,immature that doesn't contain 4-5 sentences in age category" - as said by an admin'

Well Cloudz already explained this pretty well to you but i might just clear it up
a) No staff makes 1 ban a month maybe 1 ban a day but not 1 ban a month , thats just false and ludicrous information and if they did they would be demoted by now
b) We pick staff because of their unique talents and their attitude your application goes a long way in those factors writing a good , detailed, informative application can help you. All this thread really seems to me about is you being salty about not being staff and i think writing this thread has basically given you your answer
c) I haven't seen your application but if its too short and not enough effort yes it will get denied and you say now you can put in 9 hours but i guarantee you will not be able to follow that through.

'Honestly i see only 2 helpers actually help those being izha and meteor the rest i have yet to even get a response from. but those two aren't and can't be online all the time doing the work that all the rest of the helpers couldn't do in 10 years time.'
The more and more i read this im begining to think you haven't realised the bigger picture 'timezones' i mean meteor and izha are very active but quite frankly this is being rude to the other staff who are active too maybe the reason why you dont get a reply from them is because they are afk or maybe timezone reasons. Your right the staff team cant be based around 2 people which is why we have over 50 dedicated and active staff working for Pika.

'Maybe if you stopped being so "mature" and actually looked at yourselves from the players perspective you would see how undeserving you are from your titles. It's sad that i sit on mc for 4-12 hours daily but it's more sad when you are getting flipped off by helpers/admins non stop. and i'm not saying you say to flip off but i'm that is exactly are you are doing just flipping everyone off and saying you are busy while playing minecraft skyblock. Don't apply for helper status if you are busy playing minecraft :)'

Again your giving mis-leading information i dont know who told you they would rather play skyblock but you keep reffering to one 'possible' staff action as the whole staff team does it which even you yourself know isnt true. Just remember the job is very tiring and sometimes we want maybe half an hour just to chill out but never do we egnore you even if we're chilling out. We always look at the player prespective our rules are based around that and how our servers work. We are mature and right now the only immature person is you GearDevil. 'when you are getting flipped off' what does that mean?

'report section is for people who can record :) and people who can do that are very rare
So people who see someone hacking but can't record cannot even use the report section.
PLease dont speak what you don't know? but i do know and maybe you should not speak if YOU do not know.
Oh i did apply twice but unfortunately my language limits me of making 4-5 sentences about my age :)'

If people wont put any effort in then to report then we still help them . Anyone who can play minecraft can download Bandicam and therefore the i cant record excuse is pretty much non-useable now. Also you dont know many of this stuff as i have said your evidence is lacking .

'You get around 1000 bans? before i say anything, i do check a few things, and what i see is 90% of those 1000 bans are from the console and not a mod do not take credit that you haven't deserved.
I was told to report in discord/teamspeak by multiple mods/helpers/admins as your helper friend said. do not speak if you do not know'

Actually we do get a lot of bans yes i wont deny console gets a lot but clearly you havent been checking very well. just remember 10 ban pages is 100 bans so 100 ban pages on the ban website is 1000 bans. Also we're not taking credit for things we dont deserve we do deserve to take credit and we should be proud banning wise we work very efficiently.
Again with the whole teamspeak telling us a story without any specific people without any circumstances if people arent in game then they will tell you this , if people are helping in another gamemode they will also tell you this. Just remember most helpers dont have ranks on all servers so if a helper has no rank on survival and you have a survival issue , there isnt really that much they can do.

'So is that all you staff can say? diss people who call you out? mindless person, immature, ect. and then you call me immature? you need help for your hipocrisy, like a pack of wolfs pouncing on me with insults rather than actual proof of you doing something. nice! keep up the good "work'

We're not dissing you we are correcting you , your information is lacking of really proof and every time you write a reply you prove how little you know about staff team and the server. lAlso not hypocrites just bear in mind this argument is still open ..

'helpers/mods in the ban list i see like 10 different names and that's it and then 1 random name every 40 pages.'

As Davidva said non-pvp helpers and trial helpers will never make as many bans as pvp helpers, also the times we are do our bans varying and we cant come onto play everyday. If we have to study an exam what do we do make some bans or study so we can get a good start in life?(from the exams).

With the whole computer thing you can download bandicam however much your laptop/computer costs we dont care if the videos are laggy as long as you have proof.Now im going to miss out a few comments

'
If you think im the only one complaining about this then you seriously are either blind,lazy or dont even check anything and just make false random claims, any nonhacker in galactix is complaining nonstop! yesterday after the maintence there was a band of 8 hackers just destroying warzone i litteraly waited 2 hours from all the mods who were online in teamspeak/discord and only 1 cames after 2 hours when 6 of the hackers already disconnected and the following two disconnected shortly after.
People were just saying they quit, my faction chat after i tell them every 20 minutes i still got no reply are just saying how lazy and bad you are.
BASICALLY you are saying that all of the non hackers in galactix are mindless,immature and deserve nothing! OKEY WELL
thanks for your time. i hope you are proud of "not" being useless as stated by 100 people :)

You keep comparing everyone to meteor and ihza and as flattering as it is for them its rude to the rest of the staff who put in as much effort as they do(although those two are two of the more active ones). Davidva does deserve help , also we always check reports like these and give similar replies since they too lack evidence . If your using galaxtix as an example not many staff have their rank there and even so only few people know how it works , because do you think you could come on and be staff and know the commands for every single server (no you couldnt). 100 people havent stated we're useless and if so they are just as immature as you.

i see no logic in this '

Again just trying to use weak arguments to prove your point. These sorts of mistakes will always happen i will get it fixed for the people who it has affected. But we do think twice thats sometimes we , we dont have 1000's of bans we dont just spam the ban command.

'

Here is an example of clear proof, that we do work hard and respond to reports. Also GearDevil maybe listen to @SomeTacos although he agrees with your opinion he is mature enough to see the other side of the argument.
'T-Helpers/Helpers these days talk ingame like they have the influance of administrators, i mean c'mon you've been staff for maybe 2 weeks calm the f down. @xXWolf_PlaysXx '
The reason for this is simply ingame helpers need to show their authority although when its between staff they never act like admins.

Overall this threads lacks evidence, you have given a weak argument with responses and you have proved you are very immature
If you dont like the server then report and try and make it better yourself. i wouldnt suggest to leave but maybe start by stop being so negative towards staff members.
Holly mother of gawd O.O

Davidva

Veteran

'

i see no logic in this '

'

I think after this explain you can lock this thread.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Afking in Discord/Teamspeak/Forum is not Illegal... This forum is not a game this is where you post things but if you think that T-Helpers/Helpers/Admins/Moderators are afk for like 6 or 3 hours then just ignore em' you need patience in your life
but if you think that the players you reported are not punished you can go to ban list so you can see if they're are punished.

Non-Pvp helpers and Pvp Helpers are not the same but there is a different way to prove it.

So as you can see "Pvp" Helpers are helpers that can ban for hacking and helpers aren't just to ban players that hacks they help players that don't know who knows how to play.

Non-Pvp helpers are the helpers in any non-pvp stuff like
.Creative
.Build wars and more.

But each different aspects transfer the server to make it better but disrespecting staffs are not a good idea to do because you can't just insult some staffs being afk in a server it's like maybe there is a problem with his life or his asleep in his keyboard
or whatever but there is 13% chances that staff is online so they can ban players.

Don't be so negative in staffs their working hard enough to improve the server.

Regards -
_ItzMax_

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned

'

i see no logic in this '

'

Well that sums up everything I was thinking when I was reading his argument.

OP
OP
G

GearDevil

Banned
Your reply that locked the thread...
You took almost everything out of context...
You took EXAMPLES word for word literally.
Do i have to put in "for example" in everything for you to not take a sentence word for word literally?
"some mods get 1 ban per month." IF YOU THOUGHT FOR A SECOND that was ment literally, oh boy you are low.
AND ALSO! should i start taking screenshots? of mods ignoring messages 12 hours straight? and telling me blatant lies. *mod on teamspeak* " im not at home" BOY he is on teamspeak... get the fuk out especially if you don't add in your name/description *not at home*. i get these excuses more than i get iron armor from plebs in galactix (alot)
also about the maturity part. you honestly had no idea what i was talking about right? you said you were correcting me. calling me mindless and immature is correcting me? dude read and UNDERSTAND and only then make a stupid reply that has nothing to do with the certain situation.

Now the real reason why i message you is not to make a reply about your reply but
If i start gathering screenshots of mods clearly being afk for 12 hours never responding ONCE and mods just acting like they own the server, and abusing their mod powers ... like getting away with saying "wtf" while everyone else gets warning and then a ban for saying "wtf"
If i show a good amount of these such screenshots what will happen?

btw, tell your dad to buy a 100$ pc and use bandicam on it :) do it plz. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT DON'T TALK! Cause i have experienced it!

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Do i have to put in "for example" in everything for you to not take a sentence word for word literally?
"some mods get 1 ban per month." IF YOU THOUGHT FOR A SECOND that was ment literally, oh boy you are low.
AND ALSO! should i start taking screenshots? of mods ignoring messages 12 hours straight? and telling me blatant lies. *mod on teamspeak* " im not at home" BOY he is on teamspeak... get the fuk out especially if you don't add in your name/description *not at home*. i get these excuses more than i get iron armor from plebs in galactix (alot)
also about the maturity part. you honestly had no idea what i was talking about right? you said you were correcting me. calling me mindless and immature is correcting me? dude read and UNDERSTAND and only then make a stupid reply that has nothing to do with the certain situation.

Now the real reason why i message you is not to make a reply about your reply but
If i start gathering screenshots of mods clearly being afk for 12 hours never responding ONCE and mods just acting like they own the server, and abusing their mod powers ... like getting away with saying "wtf" while everyone else gets warning and then a ban for saying "wtf"

btw, tell your dad to buy a 100$ pc and use bandicam on it :) do it plz. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT DON'T TALK! Cause i have experienced it!

Racist and Evolution is a b1tch

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika

I can finally see why they call you immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.