Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheaters in BedWars are exponentially increasing in my games. How about you?

peg2

Legendary Pika
well i am a pika player who started to play like 10 months ago ye I c before it was less now skywars has a lot also they get kicked after they get us
yea theres a big boom on the hackers wave on early 2022

DoForceMC_

yup.. thats in between me quitting and coming back..
sorry to start this well i saw a video about wildabe and you Hackusated him well he is a legit player he is a Jartex player indeed and he is also grinding in pika now so ye he is legit not anything like hax

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
sorry to start this well i saw a video about wildabe and you Hackusated him well he is a legit player he is a Jartex player indeed and he is also grinding in pika now so ye he is legit not anything like hax
why should he cut 3 seconds out of a video.. he showed the footage before and after.. the part where i hackusated him.. im just forgetting it now.. he proved my point lmao

DoForceMC_

why should he cut 3 seconds out of a video.. he showed the footage before and after.. the part where i hackusated him.. im just forgetting it now.. he proved my point lmao
maybe he did i give 50% 50% believe to both...u both are nice people idk how to trust and who not to :)

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
maybe he did i give 50% 50% believe to both...u both are nice people idk how to trust and who not to :)
idrc bout him at this point.. proved my point and he can go on his merry way or whatever.. im too busy getting other hackers banned

peg2

Legendary Pika
but how do you toggle on and off, mid pvp and within 3 seconds. so it must've been a miscut or a corrupted portion of the file. maybe a recording software lag either

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
but how do you toggle on and off, mid pvp and within 3 seconds. so it must've been a miscut or a corrupted portion of the file. maybe a recording software lag either
no.. he cut the footage idioto

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
oh.. u can with binds.. pretty easy.. BUT they were very close so it wouldnt show even if still toggled..
idk which client they using or what scripts they had so cant really tell exactly what they did after that

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
I love how you all here are writing essays just because you ran on a few hackers and were lazy to report them...

BigManYuu

Pika Member
you've given no proof against her lol, your point?

acura

Great Reporter
I love how you all here are writing essays just because you ran on a few hackers and were lazy to report them...
Honestly yeah. I hate hackers, but I hate writing essays even more. Either report it or forget about it.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
bruh i do report.. and "a few" is sooooooooooooo much less than there actually is.. also why was this moved to off topic.. not off topic at all.. its bout bedwars on pika

peg2

Legendary Pika
oh.. u can with binds.. pretty easy.. BUT they were very close so it wouldnt show even if still toggled..
so the whole point is just him cheating for just 3 seconds? anyways i heard he was a known player in jartex

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
no.. the point that they came after me tryna discredit me.. made a video bout me.. deleted my report.. and cut the footage that i hackusated.. proves my point.. at the end of the day idc cuz with me and my friends point was proven.. dc bout others.. also u the guy that said some bhopper with blatant cheats is legit so ye ur opinion doesnt really matter to me so ye dont bother responding cuz this convo way too outdated rn

BigManYuu

Pika Member
no.. the point that they came after me tryna discredit me.. made a video bout me.. deleted my report.. and cut the footage that i hackusated.. proves my point.. at the end of the day idc cuz with me and my friends point was proven.. dc bout others.. also u the guy that said some bhopper with blatant cheats is legit so ye ur opinion doesnt really matter to me so ye dont bother responding cuz this convo way too outdated rn
send the proof here lol, she asked for the proof multiple times and you wont give it so you've proven nothing