Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Auwadamob30 and test21 got banned for xraying when they did not even do it

NGaming

Great Reporter
He thought he can just xray on another account if he's banned
His Auwadamob account is not banned, the biggest evidence he's lying
I don't think he knows what ip means

ImNotNoob

Banned
Yooooo, I got The Full Story Bois.
First He Made 2 accounts.. Then Ofc He has -1 iq so he used same ip. but but The Main Point Of Mine Is This @Auwadamob30 is not banned. And I Checked His bans And He Is Not Banned lol. The ScreenShot Is Photo shopped U can check his Bans He Is Not Ban And Probally He Wants A Unban On test123 coz to xray he had Op stuff there and he does not want to grind again. And His Sister Installed The Hacks As Per U said U are a kid A Twitch Streamer Used The Same Trick when he got caught by the admin So Ye Get Exposed.. U have -1 iq

ImNotNoob

Banned
FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU I DIDNT MAKE THIS STORY UP YOU KEEP DISBELIEVING THIS AND REGRET IT LATER
I will be Happy To Regart Coz Thi Sever Won't Have Any Hackers u have -1 iq and ye he is probably 7 or 8

ImNotNoob

Banned
First He Made 2 accounts.. Then Ofc He has -1 iq so he used same ip. but but The Main Point Of Mine Is This @Auwadamob30 is not banned. And I Checked His bans And He Is Not Banned lol. The ScreenShot Is Photo shopped U can check his Bans He Is Not Ban And Probally He Wants A Unban On test123 coz to xray he had Op stuff there and he does not want to grind again. And His Sister Installed The Hacks As Per U said U are a kid A Twitch Streamer Used The Same Trick when he got caught by the admin So Ye Get Exposed.. U have -1 iq
Oh yes I am half ded typing all this

FreePalestine

The Pika
How can he photoshop when he has -1 iq?

NGaming

Great Reporter
No, the test21 account was ip banned so he tried to join with Auwadamob account, but it was ip banned.
No photoshops