Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Auwadamob30 and test21 got banned for xraying when they did not even do it

NGaming

Great Reporter
@DragonChess Why would you believe this guy who's age is set 20 on forums and is in 7th grade?
Also everyone know you're faking it. There is NO ban on Auwadamod30 account and only on test21 account.
What you did was hack in test21 account and when it got banned, you tried doing it on Auwadamob30 account.
Stop making things up now

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Sadly there is no other way of getting unbanned.
Do not appeal again it will get you perm banned. Do not play with other accounts, it will get you perm banned.
Yeah there's no other way, srry. Even if your story is real, they can't just unban everybody that makes a story, since the ones that do and get falsely unbanned the server would be overrun with hackers.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
@DragonChess Why would you believe this guy who's age is set 20 on forums and is in 7th grade?
Also everyone know you're faking it. There is NO ban on Auwadamod30 account and only on test21 account.
What you did was hack in test21 account and when it got banned, you tried doing it on Auwadamob30 account.
Stop making things up now
Yea I know, I was going to point out that he is 20 and in 7th grade. I mean, I'm 11 and I'm in 5th grade. So... yea :/ are you saying I'm making things up?

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yea I know, I was going to point out that he is 20 and in 7th grade. I mean, I'm 11 and I'm in 5th grade. So... yea :/ are you saying I'm making things up?
I'm saying to Auwadamob30 . . . .

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
but i am already permabanned though. how long do i have to wait before i can appeal again

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
OK THAT IS IT
I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER ANYWAY THIS SERVER IS A SERVER FULL OF BITCHES FUCK YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS AND NIGGERS YOU ALL ARE LIVING IN tHE tRASH CAN GO TO HELL MOTHERFUCKERS

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
I AM DONE WITH YOU ALL I AM PLAYING ON A DIFFERENT MINECRAFT SERVER FUCK YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS PIKACHU SUCKS LIKE HE IS JUST SHIT FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU NIGGA

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
1. dude, pls chill I'm just a kid. 2. yea you should not be this toxic... 3. You probably made that story up

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
dude... just stop. Nobody really cares if you go play on a different minecraft server.

NGaming

Great Reporter
I guess this ends now
no one's gonna beg you to play on pika
you're free to leave

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU I DIDNT MAKE THIS STORY UP YOU KEEP DISBELIEVING THIS AND REGRET IT LATER

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
sheeesh... well if you still didn't make this up, at least stop cursing dude. No one really cares. some people have issues...

ImNotNoob

Banned
He just wanted to get a unban so that he could get a alt then xray and if he got banned he will act as my bro did it nit me.