Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Auwadamob30 and test21 got banned for xraying when they did not even do it

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Ok I slightly believe you, but like again, you don't have any actual proof. What was the account that she hacked?

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
and since she did it all from my computer, they ip banned me so now i cant play

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
my sister is grounded and is refusing to record a video of her saying yes

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Yeah so you and sam must have shared the same ip address. That's the only way you both could have been banned. Well you still don't have any proof, therefore nobody can truly believe you. I know it seems unfair if you're not lying, but some hackers make up stories and if they unban everybody then the server would be overrun with hackers.

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
what proof do u need? i am serious here, I cannot provide video evidence because my sister says no

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
all they need to do is unban me and i will make sure my sister never sneaks onto this computer again

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
what proof do u need? i am serious here, I cannot provide video evidence because my sister says no
1. Sending an audio/video or your sister saying I hacked can't get you unbanned.

2. The only thing you can do is wait 6 months and appeal and say that you are guilty for xraying and you will be unbanned.

OP
OP
A

Auwadamob30

Pika Lover
appeal and say i am guilty even though my sister is guilty and i am not. btw it says on the appeal page that appeals are for false punishments and not second chances

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
appeal and say i am guilty even though my sister is guilty and i am not. btw it says on the appeal page that appeals are for false punishments and not second chances
That rule was changed and the page is still not edited.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
WAIT IT GOT CHANGED?!?!? ok seriously they really should unban me
Sadly there is no other way of getting unbanned.
Do not appeal again it will get you perm banned. Do not play with other accounts, it will get you perm banned.