Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Auwadamob30 and test21 got banned for xraying when they did not even do it

NGaming

Great Reporter
BUT I TOLD IT FIRST HAHQHAHHQHQH
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FreePalestine

The Pika
Yes I joined
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
I
solved
it
btw
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

@DragonChess Why would you believe this guy who's age is set 20 on forums and is in 7th grade?
Also everyone know you're faking it. There is NO ban on Auwadamod30 account and only on test21 account.
What you did was hack in test21 account and when it got banned, you tried doing it on Auwadamob30 account.
Stop making things up now
I set my age as like 20 years old too and I’m actually younger than that

M

MiracleWolf

Yooooo, I got The Full Story Bois.
First He Made 2 accounts.. Then Ofc He has -1 iq so he used same ip. but but The Main Point Of Mine Is This @Auwadamob30 is not banned. And I Checked His bans And He Is Not Banned lol. The ScreenShot Is Photo shopped U can check his Bans He Is Not Ban And Probally He Wants A Unban On test123 coz to xray he had Op stuff there and he does not want to grind again. And His Sister Installed The Hacks As Per U said U are a kid A Twitch Streamer Used The Same Trick when he got caught by the admin So Ye Get Exposed.. U have -1 iq
It’s not photoshopped, the problem is that he is using that account in the same ip as his main account. That means it’ll stay banned. It happened to me too when I was banned for a week, I tried to log in with my alt and it didn’t work

M

MiracleWolf

ur still probably right tho, the story that person made up was probably fabricated in order to get unbanned. There’s no way to prove that your sister was the actual hacker anyways lol

Jamarzoo

Epic Pika
  • Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words