Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti cheat

flash9975

This has stopped happening recently but I've been false kicked 58 times just from console I'm ready to provice any proof/ss to show that I'm not cheating any way possible but I've played on this server for a year now I'm lvl 56 who's well known in the skywars community but it's very stressful to know that I can get false banned any second and can lose all my progress my kits my coins my abilities
Please if you wanna ss me this is my discord please add me Kenrich#9076
I'm a well known played in pika network ranked bedwars aswell if any staff sees this thank you and I hope u improve anti cheat :D good luck

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Unfortunately my pc cannot handle recording but it can handle screen sharing
Pika staff dont do screenshares upon requests. You should try recording with Old versions of OBS then go to output set it to advanced and set the preset to baseline and also use zerolatency aswell. Then set your bitrate to 4000 kbs

OP
OP
F

flash9975

Pika staff dont do screenshares upon requests. You should try recording with Old versions of OBS then go to output set it to advanced and set the preset to baseline and also use zerolatency aswell. Then set your bitrate to 4000 kbs
Thanks I'm trying this right now :)

Blazemon

The Pika
This has stopped happening recently but I've been false kicked 58 times just from console I'm ready to provice any proof/ss to show that I'm not cheating any way possible but I've played on this server for a year now I'm lvl 56 who's well known in the skywars community but it's very stressful to know that I can get false banned any second and can lose all my progress my kits my coins my abilities
Please if you wanna ss me this is my discord please add me Kenrich#9076
I'm a well known played in pika network ranked bedwars aswell if any staff sees this thank you and I hope u improve anti cheat :D good luck
There is no perfect anticheat on any server man