Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Anti-Cheat is Stupid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomNomBuddy

Why high cps upto 54 to 61 marked as cheat by console? I got banned for 7 days! I can't enjoy pika too!

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Why high cps upto 54 to 61 marked as cheat by console? I got banned for 7 days! I can't enjoy pika too!
i thnk ur statement speaks for itself, sure, the console does make mistakes, but clicking 50+ is gonna raise a lot of flags, i got banned for clicking 25 cps, imagine what 55+ to 60 is gonna do 💀

ItsRafay

Alright, Alright. Pika anti-cheat, sucks or not, that is another debate but WHAT did I JUST READ. HOW IS BRO GETTING 54 CPS?? 💀
Clicking 51 IS.... possible (via drag clicking?) but still rare. Especially doing so consistently. I don't think what happened to you is wrong. Anti-cheat is in the clear here. Most of the people that are clicking 50 cps are going to get flagged by the anti-cheat for being suspicious. Even if there is ONE person who did achieve 50 CPS legit, Pika won't configure their anti-cheat in such a way that it will allow it. That would basically allow hackers to do so the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.