Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Controversy] Anti-cheat or Anti-legit?

OP
OP
Master_Oogway_0

Master_Oogway_0

Pika Member
It's just you need to have sufficient proof of you not hacking it's like every time I appeal not even 1 time it got denied it's just you need a valid reason or valid proof.
Forget about the evidence, none of the mods even care to open my ban appeal and atleast read it.

nineninenine

Pika Member
Most of us are aware of how Pika's anti-cheat is the "Best anti-cheat" in the entire world. This is one such anti-cheat where most of the hackers relax and have fun ruining the game for others and while the same others' game gets even more ruined when they get banned for doing absolutely nothing.
You can watch one of the example over HERE.
In the above clip, you get to see that I'm getting hit by something that is not visible, in reality this was a flyhacker who just finished the entire solos game in a minute. For some reason, his character is not visible in the recording, but I did see him, I reported, now I deleted my report forum. Why? You may ask, well...it's pretty simple why. Anyways my report didn't get accepted, neither have hackers stopped right now. I was playing Bedwars Solos like an hour ago, and I found a flyhacker....and another one...........and another one. I found 3 flyhackers in just an hour. Also to mention that two of them did not get banned! Eventually after that, I just stopped playing on this server and hopped on to another one for some PvP practice.

Now that's something as to which you might say: "Come on bro, it's just a bot, how do you expect it to be so good enough to instantly ban such rule breakers." To which I agree.......but,
If your anti-cheat is not so good enough to ban rule breakers instantly, why is it so bad enough to false ban innocent players who work hard just to fight hackers and eventually get banned themself? Now that's something to which I expect an answer. Got an answer?
Previous week I got false banned three days in a row for an hour every single day. Now you may be saying, "just don't use high cps methods." Let me tell you about it, that I butterfly click on a literal office mouse and barely get 10-11 cps. I really need an explanation of how am I a cheater with 11 cps.
Again you might say, don't worry those hackers do get banned after some time. But what is the use? They already ruined so many games and they can easily make another account and do the same thing. If you IP-ban them, they can use VPN. Simple as that! I'm not saying improve your anti-cheat to be able to ban all hackers. Atleast improve it enough so that it won't ban innocents anymore.

I barely have any hopes that the anti-cheat will ever stop banning innocents instead of hackers.
Let me know your views on this.
i agree with your statement
akame

DinJB

Pika Member
he is actually true tho i have been banned about 5 times by the console like the anticheat is not perfect i get it but why innocent players banned and hackers are not?

Blunt

Pika Lover
Most of us are aware of how Pika's anti-cheat is the "Best anti-cheat" in the entire world. This is one such anti-cheat where most of the hackers relax and have fun ruining the game for others and while the same others' game gets even more ruined when they get banned for doing absolutely nothing.
You can watch one of the example over HERE.
In the above clip, you get to see that I'm getting hit by something that is not visible, in reality this was a flyhacker who just finished the entire solos game in a minute. For some reason, his character is not visible in the recording, but I did see him, I reported, now I deleted my report forum. Why? You may ask, well...it's pretty simple why. Anyways my report didn't get accepted, neither have hackers stopped right now. I was playing Bedwars Solos like an hour ago, and I found a flyhacker....and another one...........and another one. I found 3 flyhackers in just an hour. Also to mention that two of them did not get banned! Eventually after that, I just stopped playing on this server and hopped on to another one for some PvP practice.

Now that's something as to which you might say: "Come on bro, it's just a bot, how do you expect it to be so good enough to instantly ban such rule breakers." To which I agree.......but,
If your anti-cheat is not so good enough to ban rule breakers instantly, why is it so bad enough to false ban innocent players who work hard just to fight hackers and eventually get banned themself? Now that's something to which I expect an answer. Got an answer?
Previous week I got false banned three days in a row for an hour every single day. Now you may be saying, "just don't use high cps methods." Let me tell you about it, that I butterfly click on a literal office mouse and barely get 10-11 cps. I really need an explanation of how am I a cheater with 11 cps.
Again you might say, don't worry those hackers do get banned after some time. But what is the use? They already ruined so many games and they can easily make another account and do the same thing. If you IP-ban them, they can use VPN. Simple as that! I'm not saying improve your anti-cheat to be able to ban all hackers. Atleast improve it enough so that it won't ban innocents anymore.

I barely have any hopes that the anti-cheat will ever stop banning innocents instead of hackers.
Let me know your views on this.
The anti-cheat during this time was one that was only online for 1 week due to Pika's plug-ins getting leaked and they needed a temporary one. The new anti-cheat is far better than the old ones - Sparky & Vulcan and it doesn't ban people for clicking high CPS and has decent reach checks which don't bypass. Give the server another try, they also changed their knockback and it's far better and way more enjoyable to play on