Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

add fking anti cheat

dnc1212

Legendary Pika
add fking anti cheat potato server he is flying and hitting me in 7 block why kit pvp dont have a anti cheat

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
add fking anti cheat potato server he is flying and hitting me in 7 block why kit pvp dont have a anti cheat
Hello dnc1212,
If you caught a hacker, please report them here instead.
Try not swearing too.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
we opening forum but only this hacker got ban they not adding anti cheat stop spam ur text dumb
How the heck am I spamming it when I only commented it once? lol, you better start knowing common sense. I'm just trying to help you and here you are, calling me dumb and saying that I should stop spamming my text.

123gogo

Hello brother i want to report a player in bedwars who used fly hack to win a match. He flyed so i could not hit him and when i also hit some 1 time he did not take damage. He ruined my game and also other games. His name is .ICSxNOOBAG with the dot before the first letter. Please ban him. I request you. I forgot to record the footage but you can spectate please.
Pika Player
123gogo

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello brother i want to report a player in bedwars who used fly hack to win a match. He flyed so i could not hit him and when i also hit some 1 time he did not take damage. He ruined my game and also other games. His name is .ICSxNOOBAG with the dot before the first letter. Please ban him. I request you. I forgot to record the footage but you can spectate please.
Pika Player
123gogo
Nothing without footage, if you can record him report him HERE.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
There is probably anti cheat but i dont think it works on bedrock players so just report them (with proof)

Krays

Great Reporter
Making report against those bot is useless. Why should we lose a sets and go for recordin them?