Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Outscale

Banned
The suggestion doesn't mention opfactions lol, and yeah I'd say I do
I like how you give yourself the right to say "ArmorStatusHUD gives a smaller advantage then Damage Indicators, who cares? its still an advantage isn't it?"
Some mods that are allowed are still an advantage, doesn't matter is it "big" advantage or small. They should disallow all mods, including Schemathica and Printer then.
Well then you just have to get better. Opf is a competitive gamemode
You have no idea what OPFaction is, all you do on OPFaction is PvP, also I barely see you on it.

Unawarely

The Pika
I like how you give yourself the right to say "ArmorStatusHUD gives a smaller advantage then Damage Indicators, who cares? its still an advantage isn't it?"
Some mods that are allowed are still an advantage, doesn't matter is it "big" advantage or small. They should disallow all mods, including Schemathica and Printer then.

You have no idea what OPFaction is, all you do on OPFaction is PvP, also I barely see you on it.
The suggestion isn't even about opfactions so why are you asking me if I play opf anyways and why would that possibly matter?

Unawarely

The Pika
Still, even if the client got it even if the player isnt using it he can get punished for having mods inactive. Even tho the player never used them once.
You were just staff. I'm not sure how you can think this but as lt_hammerman said, lunar is allowed yet is has some disallowed mods. I have lunar on my pc but I am never getting punished for it as a disallowed modification. The same goes with laby mod, the only way I WOULD get punished for it is if I had it in my forge mods folder or something similar to this.

Unawarely

The Pika

Is OpF not a competitive gamemode? So clearly I have some idea and the knowledge that I have is defintiely enough to know whether or not it's competitive

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
You were just staff. I'm not sure how you can think this but as lt_hammerman said, lunar is allowed yet is has some disallowed mods. I have lunar on my pc but I am never getting punished for it as a disallowed modification. The same goes with laby mod, the only way I WOULD get punished for it is if I had it in my forge mods folder or something similar to this.
I don't know why you didnt get punised, but please read all the information pages. start with this page: https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/ only the first part should be enough. Let me quote it here aswell.

"The use of any modification that provides an unfair advantage is not allowed.
This includes any modification(s) made to your Minecraft client, computer, or mouse through the use of auto-click/burst clicking macros or buttons."​

Pace

Legendary Pika
In my opinion this should be infact disallowed. Reason behind it is because so many servers disallow this addon (As a example Jartex). None the less this addon as well gives you unfair advantage as you can see their current health and the other people with regular Minecraft launcher/PvP Clients are not able to.

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
In my opinion this should be infact disallowed. Reason behind it is because so many servers disallow this addon (As a example Jartex). None the less this addon as well gives you unfair advantage as you can see their current health and the other people with regular Minecraft launcher/PvP Clients are not able to.

First you are very wrong so many servers have damage indicators allowed and jartex is literally run by the same owners. Also alot of pvp clients have it so you are wrong there too and they all can easily download it. Did you even read the 10 pages of responses?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter

IF we are looking at every adventage big or small that you can get with labymod (as example labymod) vs the "regular minecraft launcher"you need to disallow toggle sprint/sneak, armorHUD statuseffectHUD. and almost each client in general. Since they give the following adventage:

Toggle sprint/sneak: No need to keep your fingers on shoft/ctrl so you use your fingers better with moving.
Armor HUD: no need to open your inventory anymore, so you see armor faster and you can keep pvping.
statuseffectHUD: Same as armorHUD, no need to open inventory to check the status of your effects.
Labymod: Labymod got macro's minimap heartindicator all allowed. so you allow labymod but disallow some mods that are build it?

Unawarely

The Pika
I don't know why you didnt get punised, but please read all the information pages. start with this page: https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/ only the first part should be enough. Let me quote it here aswell.

"The use of any modification that provides an unfair advantage is not allowed.
This includes any modification(s) made to your Minecraft client, computer, or mouse through the use of auto-click/burst clicking macros or buttons."​
Lol? Lunar is an allowed modification that has one disallowed mod. The reason I would not and neither would anyone else get punsihed for the usage of lunar client is becasue it's allowed. < < To answer your question, "I don't know why you didn't get punsihed"

Unawarely

The Pika
IF we are looking at every adventage big or small that you can get with labymod (as example labymod) vs the "regular minecraft launcher"you need to disallow toggle sprint/sneak, armorHUD statuseffectHUD. and almost each client in general. Since they give the following adventage:

Toggle sprint/sneak: No need to keep your fingers on shoft/ctrl so you use your fingers better with moving.
Armor HUD: no need to open your inventory anymore, so you see armor faster and you can keep pvping.
statuseffectHUD: Same as armorHUD, no need to open inventory to check the status of your effects.
Labymod: Labymod got macro's minimap heartindicator all allowed. so you allow labymod but disallow some mods that are build it?

lunar's allowed but the chat macro's in it are not

Unawarely

The Pika
I think you should do some more research first before you give your reaction. saw enough that got punished for having it in their client inactive.
No one is getting punsihed for using lunar client

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
No one is getting punsihed for using lunar client
I think you should do some research first before you react, you said: "lunar's allowed but the chat macro's in it are not"
But since it is still in your client you can get punished for it.
That is with all the mods on the disallowed list. if i use heart indicators on vanilla MC i still get punished for having heart indicator.
They say this for a reason at the disallowed mod page:
"This includes any modification(s) made to your Minecraft client, computer, or mouse through the use of auto-click/burst clicking macros or buttons."

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
This thread is about heart indicators not damage indicators
Again. You are ignoring what i'm saying. On the client i use Damage/Heart indicators are under the same category, and to save my self from typing both things i typed Damage, but obviously you have a problem reading what i said below

Unawarely

The Pika
Again. You are ignoring what i'm saying. On the client i use Damage/Heart indicators are under the same category, and to save my self from typing both things i typed Damage, but obviously you have a problem reading what i said below
They are two different things, I don't care about damage indicators

Unawarely

The Pika
I think you should do some research first before you react, you said: "lunar's allowed but the chat macro's in it are not"
But since it is still in your client you can get punished for it.
That is with all the mods on the disallowed list. if i use heart indicators on vanilla MC i still get punished for having heart indicator.
They say this for a reason at the disallowed mod page:
"This includes any modification(s) made to your Minecraft client, computer, or mouse through the use of auto-click/burst clicking macros or buttons."
No you cannot get punished for the chat macros in lunar client as an inactive mod

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika

Pika is not so many servers,
Pika is not Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.