Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Guy who got banned for having chat macros inactive in Lunar client says otherwise, i won't name him
to say it a lil rude here: just disable heart indicator at labymod and you should be fine if you get ssed for what i read from the last chats, didnt even know it worked that way the entire time.

Unawarely

The Pika
Guy who got banned for having chat macros inactive in Lunar client says otherwise, i won't name him
well if you have it inactive but have macros that are set to eg: /spawn /koth /warp, etc then you'll be banned. But if your macros are all blank then you wont get banned. Just don't ever use it and you will be fine

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
well if you have it inactive but have macros that are set to eg: /spawn /koth /warp, etc then you'll be banned. But if your macros are all blank then you wont get banned. Just don't ever use it and you will be fine
You know that removing them is just 4 sec work? You still should get punished for it. if i have a hacked client but all items disabled im not clear aswell!?. still a Ban.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
The staff turned to his ViperMC setup for pvp even tho he was on practice setup while on Pika, all he had was /spawn, and /spawn was disabled on Pika Prac. If he was on OPFactions, okay fair enough. But on practice??? I'm not going to remove my other pvp setups for the sake of not getting banned on Pika

Unawarely

The Pika
The staff turned to his ViperMC setup for pvp even tho he was on practice setup while on Pika, all he had was /spawn, and /spawn was disabled on Pika Prac. If he was on OPFactions, okay fair enough. But on practice??? I'm not going to remove my other pvp setups for the sake of not getting banned on Pika
Well then you get banned on pika

Unawarely

The Pika
You know that removing them is just 4 sec work? You still should get punished for it. if i have a hacked client but all items disabled im not clear aswell!?. still a Ban.
this is getting off topic

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I play survival and I was using this mod to check my 🐄 cow, 🐏 sheep, and chicken health. I maintain a huge farm for survival server. It's a useful mod for me so +1

JacePlayZ

The Pika
A little off-topic, because I don't have any more interest arguing with you guys because you are just blindly stating things without even understanding what we really want to say.
==> If you want to disable heart indicators because it gives an unfair advantage, then disable all the mods which give an advantage. I don't care how much is the advantage, just disable them. Make this a full Vanilla Server :D
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
By the way, if anyone wants to use damage indicators, they can just use any client which has them and IF they get screen shared, they will disable them. ( Not telling you to hack. So no point in saying this.
Lunar Client has chat macros, but we do not disallow the whole client because of it. We just disallow using those chat macros. The same is with health/damage indicators - if a client has them, but the player isn't using them, he won't get punished for them unless he starts using them.

How will you know if someone was using them?? It takes less than 5 seconds to disable them, you know?
@RyanDoesPvP LoL
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
By the way, if anyone wants to use damage indicators, they can just use any client which has them and IF they get screen shared, they will disable them. ( Not telling you to hack. So no point in saying this.

How will you know if someone was using them?? It takes less than 5 seconds to disable them, you know?
@RyanDoesPvP LoL
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ
Hello without disconnect you cannot delete that mod if you are going to disconnect your connection and delete that mod you will of course get ban.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
play survival and I was using this mod to check my 🐄 cow, 🐏 sheep, and chicken health. I maintain a huge farm for survival server. It's a useful mod for me so +1
i'm happy to read this, the entire discussion so far was about pvp, but to see survival players alse used the mod in a good way makes me happy.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Hello without disconnect you cannot delete that mod if you are going to disconnect your connection and delete that mod you will of course get ban.
As the smart staff members have said, we can just disable them, don't need to delete them.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i mean... it shouldn't be punishable if you arent using it...

right??
????
???
???????
?
??

?
?

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
i mean... it shouldn't be punishable if you arent using it...

right??
????
???
???????
?
??

?
?
As what I have seen they will catch almost no one with it bc they can easily disable it so they could be using it but they won't know

Status
Not open for further replies.