Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Unawarely

The Pika
For what i saw in this thread it isnt breaking the rules if you have them disabled/inactive

its still punishable if you got illigal mods on ur pc.
yes as long as you don't have it turned on you are fine. But it sounded like RyanDoesPvp was suggesting to keep it on and disable it once staff screenshare.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hello without disconnect you cannot delete that mod if you are going to disconnect your connection and delete that mod you will of course get ban.
Hello, I was talking about the mod that is INSIDE the client, like attached to it. They said, "If your client has that mod, it is okay as long as you don't enable it." They can just disable it in client settings after they get frozen, you know?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
yes as long as you don't have it turned on you are fine. But it sounded like RyanDoesPvp was suggesting to keep it on and disable it once staff screenshare.
False, having illigal mods on your pc is punishable aswell. even tho you never used them at pika, There is a rule for having some disallowed mods inactive for a reason.
Please and Please Read the rules again or ask some higher staff before you post things here.
Some of the arguments you state, and you vieuw on the rules isnt correct.
Players will now think: oh a staff said this soo i can have it inactive on my pc. FALSE.
Please think twice before posting things where you arent sure about. @StoPizza
@MrFrenco Please do something with what i stated here.

Unawarely

The Pika
False, having illigal mods on your pc is punishable aswell. even tho you never used them at pika, There is a rule for having some disallowed mods inactive for a reason.
Please and Please Read the rules again or ask some higher staff before you post things here.
Players will now think: oh a staff said this soo i can have it inactive on my pc. FALSE.
I didn't say they weren't. All I said was the you are not getting punished for the chat macros in lunar client as an inactive disallowed modification. You can't say, "The arguments I state aren't correct" Most of my replies in this thread are a matter of opinion so you can't just say it's incorrect, especially as bias as you are.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I didn't say they weren't. All I said was the you are not getting punished for the chat macros in lunar client as an inactive disallowed modification. You can't say, "The arguments I state aren't correct" Most of my replies in this thread are a matter of opinion so you can't just say it's incorrect, especially as bias as you are.
some opinions can in fact be wrong

i mean i dont say ur opinion is wrong, but ur statement about opinions is wrong

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ok yes true
Yeah of course but opinions in this case about whether or not heart indicator is allowed.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
^^^^^^^^
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Being honest, I don't think anything going to change here because -
1. Others don't understand what we are saying and what we really mean @Thijme01 @RyanDoesPvP
2. They are making points that are one-sided (they don't include whole things but just a part of it -> Unfair advantage about certain mods, then why not ALL?).
3. Cba to argue more because of 1st point!

Something will only change when Admins/Dev or Owners will reply or state their views. Waiting for that!
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Being honest, I don't think anything going to change here because -
1. Others don't understand what we are saying and what we really mean @Thijme01 @RyanDoesPvP
2. They are making points that are one-sided (they don't include whole things but just a part of it -> Unfair advantage about certain mods, then why not ALL?).
3. Cba to argue more because of 1st point!

Something will only change when Admins/Dev or Owners will reply or stat their views. Waiting for that!
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ
agreed they only are talking about part of it

Piko

Banned
I didn't read the whole thread because it has 12 pages and its late but why don't they just add health indicators as a plugin if they are going to allow it?

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I didn't read the whole thread because it has 12 pages and its late but why don't they just add health indicators as a plugin if they are going to allow it?
lmfao ikr
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Outscale

Banned
And how would you know did he turned them off once he was called to be screenshared or 2 months before that? Please explain that to me

Unawarely

The Pika
And how would you know did he turned them off once he was called to be screenshared or 2 months before that? Please explain that to me
I can't really understand your grammar, but I'm not sure and I'm not going to leak screenshare info.

Outscale

Banned
I can't really understand your grammar, but I'm not sure and I'm not going to leak screenshare info.
You can't understand my grammar? Are you dumb or something? (Don't worry its rhetorical)
If I am getting screenshared by a staff and they freeze me while I am on a client that has built-in Damage Indicators all I have to do is just disable them before I start screensharing. How will the staff know did I just disable them or were they disabled before?

Status
Not open for further replies.