Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
what a great suggestion, i dont have anything else to add, only want to say undo the change and make it back to allowed.

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
Definitely a +1 no idea why it was disallowed in the first place. Knowing when to "agro" in op factions isnt a very good reason to disallow it as its a skill you learn as you play more anyways it just makes it easier for everyone in general.

ir_n

The Pika
I fully agree to this, however there are reasonable counter arguments. Damage/Health indicators cannot be replicated into vanilla Mimecraft, with no mods. Although they are easy to get, a new player to Minecraft would probably not use them, making it unfair.
Personally, I think they should be added back into the allowed modifications since if it is allowed on Minigames, why not the rest of the server?
It's a +1 from me
ir_n

Outscale

Banned
I dont know anyone that upvoted that stupid suggestion. Not sure why suggestions are getting accepted for no reason, just so it seems that they are doing something? Look at the suggestions that have over 20 upvotes.. they are ignoring them.

The guy that made the thread for Damage Indicators to be disallowed said that his reason behind that suggestion was "I kept getting killed while gapping". Makes sense doesn't it?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
what a great suggestion, i dont have anything else to add, only want to say undo the change and make it back to allowed.
I hope the 7 points are enough and the pika admins are going to discuss again about this rule. Since 1 or 2 arguments are also enough to accept the rule in the first place we decide to bring 7 against it.

Outscale

Banned
I fully agree to this, however there are reasonable counter arguments. Damage/Health indicators cannot be replicated into vanilla Mimecraft, with no mods. Although they are easy to get, a new player to Minecraft would probably not use them, making it unfair.
Okey so lets make all mods disallowed because children don't know how to download them?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
The guy that made the thread for Damage Indicators to be disallowed said that his reason behind that suggestion was "I kept getting killed while gapping". Makes sense doesn't it?
Getting killed while eating a gapple had noting todo with the heart and damage indicator, if you just eat a gapple at the correct time there is nothing to worry about.

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
Getting killed while eating a gapple had noting todo with the heart and damage indicator, if you just eat a gapple at the correct time there is nothing to worry about.
Im worried about certain people with 80% velo jump critting me with an s20 :kekw:

ir_n

The Pika
Okey so lets make all mods disallowed because children don't know how to download them?
I used that arguement to make it fair for everyone, since not everyone knows how to how to use or install them.
Apart from that, I do understand why you said that, since they are very easy to use and there are many tutorials to use them
+1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
wanted to add this aswell: armor HUD and potions status also gives a unfair advantage: With normal minecraft you need to open your inventory or see near the health bar how your armor is doing, With armor HUD you know when you need to switch armor so it doenst break and you can fix it later. Same with potions: Normal potions last 1:30-4:00 or 10:00 on opfactions, if you got potions status in your screen you know when you run out of str2 or speed 2(or any other effect as regeneration from your gapple etc.) so you can drink one faster to keep the extra speed and damage. So or disallow armor hud and potion status OR allow all.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
wanted to add this aswell: armor HUD and potions status also gives a unfair advantage: With normal minecraft you need to open your inventory or see near the health bar how your armor is doing, With armor HUD you know when you need to switch armor so it doenst break and you can fix it later. Same with potions: Normal potions last 1:30-4:00 or 10:00 on opfactions, if you got potions status in your screen you know when you run out of str2 or speed 2(or any other effect as regeneration from your gapple etc.) so you can drink one faster to keep the extra speed and damage. So or disallow armor hud and potion status OR allow all.

Dont give them ideas on disallowing any more mods that seem fair and have nothing to do with disadvantages. For example health, armour and damage indicators are built in LabyMod and idk whats the point of disallowing it when some versions of mc are just simply with that mod/s. Its rlly dumb making it an illegal mod and punishing players for that. Everyone can go watch a video on YouTube on how to use them and how they work. Or simply make a guide/tutorial video and attach it into a thread at help and support or whatever. No need on removing mods for lame reasons.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Just realized damage indicators is in allowed and banned modifications lmfao

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Just realized damage indicators is in allowed and banned modifications lmfao
that's why I put it as reason 7 lol

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)

there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.

2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on

3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.

4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments

5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)

6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)

7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)

I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.
Giving the excuse, "Anyone can download it" is like saying, wow hacks aren't an advantage because anyone can download it. Not every other server has it. Yes, minigames has it, but I'm not sure why you're saying even, it's common for minigames to have heart indicators. 4. Yes, it is very hard to tell but the staff are not stupid, we aren't going to punish anyone if were't not 100% sure so no issues will be caused. No matter how many people are against it it doesn't matter as for whether or not it's a unfair advantage. 6. I agree there should be some variance however it still falls under disallowed modifications. 7. That's a bug and not an actual reason.

Unawarely

The Pika
Definitely a +1 no idea why it was disallowed in the first place. Knowing when to "agro" in op factions isnt a very good reason to disallow it as its a skill you learn as you play more anyways it just makes it easier for everyone in general.
So it is replicating skill that can ONLY be gotten through gamesense, making a competitive gamemode with money as the prize EASIER.

Status
Not open for further replies.