Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

JacePlayZ

The Pika
If it showed how many pots the opponent had it would be unfair
Uhm it is still unfair if you know how many pots you have. (a bit). I mean, you can see it after you press e, so why just don't do that? Like Krekkers said, how much time does it take to press e??

Unawarely

The Pika
Uhm it is still unfair if you know how many pots you have. (a bit). I mean, you can see it after you press e, so why just don't do that? Like Krekkers said, how much time does it take to press e??
not very much, which is the point. If I wanted to, I could take less then half a second to press e which is why pot counter is an unfair advantage. However, heart ndicator under no circumstances can EVER be replicated in vanilla

JacePlayZ

The Pika
not very much, which is the point. If I wanted to, I could take less then half a second to press e which is why pot counter is an unfair advantage. However, heart ndicator under no circumstances can EVER be replicated in vanilla
True, but I don't see any point in why other people don't want it in Op Factions. Like @Krekkers Do you even play opfactions???
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
giphy.gif

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
Jeez people wont stop copying my signature

Outscale

Banned
Then go ahead and do that from now on, why are you taking advantage of you having lunar client? Go on and count the pots, cheater

Unawarely

The Pika
Then go ahead and do that from now on, why are you taking advantage of you having lunar client? Go on and count the pots, cheater
The general idea is that I could easily play just as well without potion counter and i could in fact press e

Unawarely

The Pika
Why don't you that?
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!
Because I'd rather not and I have more fun playing with my potion counter module in the lunar client module pack for the minecraft client

Unawarely

The Pika
You are kinda taking advantage of people that don't have it
How? You think you're doing something trying to use my words against me, but I didn't even say this or anything analogical to this so the argument is flawed.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
How? You think you're doing something trying to use my words against me, but I didn't even say this or anything analogical to this so the argument is flawed.
Most of the playerbase can't have Lunar. And i never heard of any other client that has the potion counter. So yes you are technically taking advantage

Unawarely

The Pika
Badlion = Prem
Cosmic = Prem
OCMC = prem
Forge is not a PvP client
Suggest me a cracked pvp client. Thanks
It doesn't have to be a pvp client. Forge can have potion counter lol. Badlion is also usable without being premium.

Others:
CheatBreaker

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
It doesn't have to be a pvp client. Forge can have potion counter lol. Badlion is also usable without being premium.

Others:
CheatBreaker
aside that though it is still a very big advantage that some don't have (labymod)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.