Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add /report command In game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakeMan1331

I suggest adding the /report command in game to easily report cheaters. In this way it will be easier to report cheaters: instead of going to the forums, post screenshots, etc. people could just say /report [player name]. Then the game replay will be sent to mods who will decide to ban or not the reported person.

FreePalestine

The Pika
Hello FakeMan1331,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

mineblock2432

Kill arua
_CD is a hacker that just came to my bw quads when i can defeat him easily but
when i got his bed the kill arua start and win like wtf watchdogs why u cant ban him or kick him client modif
but me i got kick by client modif by getting 3000ms like idk why but pls ban _CD

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Kill arua
when i got his bed the kill arua start and win like wtf watchdogs why u cant ban him or kick him client modif
but me i got kick by client modif by getting 3000ms like idk why but pls ban _CD
ikr
Hackers don't get banned bruh

Ayaan_111

Pika Member
Kill arua
watchdog huh is there any watchdog in pika?????

NGaming

Great Reporter
Kill arua
Ofc getting 3000ms will get you kicked or banned
and there is an anticheat which works fine because I don't see any cheater in any game
watchdog huh is there any watchdog in pika?????
There is an anticheat which works fine
The older anticheat really sucked, it didn't ban fly hacker but when pika was updated it 2019 or 2020 (I don't remember) it's working fine

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Ofc getting 3000ms will get you kicked or banned
and there is an anticheat which works fine because I don't see any cheater in any game

There is an anticheat which works fine
The older anticheat really sucked, it didn't ban fly hacker but when pika was updated it 2019 or 2020 (I don't remember) it's working fine
I once saw a blatant hacker in Skywars. I still have to report him xD.

He/She had Bhop, Auto Chest, Bow Aimbot, Player ESP, Safe Walk and Fast Block Place
LMAO

Silver Wing

The Pika
I once saw a blatant hacker in Skywars. I still have to report him xD.

He/She had Bhop, Auto Chest, Bow Aimbot, Player ESP, Safe Walk and Fast Block Place
LMAO
Apparently u can report only on the date in which the thing happened or a day after it

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I suggest adding the /report command in game to easily report cheaters. In this way it will be easier to report cheaters: instead of going to the forums, post screenshots, etc. people could just say /report [player name]. Then the game replay will be sent to mods who will decide to ban or not the reported person.
they always say no because they want to make it harder for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.