Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

qxpt

Epic Pika
Hey
I'm max or qxpt

And Ive been playing on pikanetwork for about 2 years now and after this ban wave I think some pepole took it too far

I don't have any problem being banned if my stats stays the same
but please understand that all the pepole that "abused the glitch" have been working very hard on gettin to where they are now
and when you take that from them by wiping their account's it just feels like the staff team dosn't care about us the players
we spent countless hours of grinding
losing some winning some and all that for nothing now becuase someone annoyed the staff team too much and made a rally overnight
and now we are taking the bullet

Now I'm not here to blame anyone but I think the stat wipe was a bit too glitchand I think we should stay banned but please reroll our accounts
we spent too much time and effort and getting it taken from us is just wrong
we made friends
we made memories
and yes your in the right for banning us but the stat wipe was too much

I personally spent hundreds if not thousads on pika on
Ranks/Boosters/Giveways of gold and ranks/gold/tags and I've been a champ for about a 2 years now and more and stuff

So please change your mind and reroll everyone that got wiped and keep the ban? even extend it if u need too but please reroll the wipes

Otherside

Great Reporter
Imagine you're a political leader who scammed thousands of innocent people to become rich and now he got caught so he have to serve jailtime but in the court room he told the judge that he will going to serve more jailtime but he wants all the scam money.

Now read this short story and tell me why you got your stats wiped.
You clearly exploited to boost your stats. So what's the meaning of not reseting stats as you all didn't grinded for it that legitly.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.

OP
OP
qxpt

qxpt

Epic Pika
Appeal got denied

and u talk so highly of yourself even tho u got 137 games when u hubbed on bedwars
?????????????

OP
OP
qxpt

qxpt

Epic Pika
I had 5.4k wins and 477 losses and i played 6.1k games

and yes I do think when a staff member has over 1k hubs he should get demoted

Otherside

Great Reporter
Appeal got denied

and u talk so highly of yourself even tho u got 137 games when u hubbed on bedwars
?????????????
So am I getting that much win streak tho? I got only 1k bw wins and 1k loses with 23 winstreak. And I have a 10 win streak on skywars. I never talked so high you are just desparate to call me high cause I pointed out the facts.

I never cared about getting a good win streak I play bedwars with my friends, I always play on 200ms so it's impossible for me to have high win streak.
And even if I thought about getting a good win streak I should have done that legitly as I just witnessed this exploit some days ago.

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
I had 5.4k wins and 477 losses and i played 6.1k games

and yes I do think when a staff member has over 1k hubs he should get demoted
Don't act childish Only one staff got 1k /hubs and she have only 200 wins with just 5 win streak.
She used that command where it should be used unlike getting more win streak.

OP
OP
qxpt

qxpt

Epic Pika
So am I getting that much win streak tho? I got only 1k bw wins and 1k loses with 23 winstreak. And I have a 10 win streak on skywars. I never talked so high you are just desparate to call me high cause I pointed out the facts.

I never cared about getting a good win streak I play bedwars with my friends, I always play on 200ms so it's impossible for me to have high win streak.
And even if I thought about getting a good win streak I should have done that legitly as I just witnessed this exploit some days ago.
the highest ws i got this year was a 200 one that i lost to a hacker becuz ididnt hub
my know it all