Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You know what time it is.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I know, I know I'm probably kinda late for a new year self-introduction. But still, why not.

I'm SDHMinecraft, everyone probably knows me by now. I'm a former Builder at PikaNetwork who builds multiple Minigames Maps, some popular maps are Agarical from Skywars and Clockworks from Bedwars, and so on.

I've been staying with this cracked community for at least 3 years now. (Joined since December 2019)
No, I didn't have the intention to leave the community yet, so that's good for me.
I'm now a Content Team Member instead, who manages QoL Changes for most of the popular gamemodes in PikaNetwork.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
SDH is one of the kindest, coolest and the most helpful person I have met. He was a really good friend and I wont be where I am without him. Thank You SDH <3

JustToGoody

The Pika
hello and welcome to PikaNetwork have fun playing on the server!

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know, I know I'm probably kinda late for a new year self-introduction. But still, why not.

I'm SDHMinecraft, everyone probably knows me by now. I'm a former Builder at PikaNetwork who builds multiple Minigames Maps, some popular maps are Agarical from Skywars and Clockworks from Bedwars, and so on.

I've been staying with this cracked community for at least 3 years now. (Joined since December 2019)
No, I didn't have the intention to leave the community yet, so that's good for me.
I'm now a Content Team Member instead, who manages QoL Changes for most of the popular gamemodes in PikaNetwork.

Well, I guess that's all for now.
Eyy SDH do u remember me :D