Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You know what I love?

You know what I love? The fact that whenever someone has a bug issue, prison suggestion or any suggestion, they post it here, it automatically gets locked, and they reply by saying you need to post it in the suggestion category or something like that. But whenever I do, it never gets replied. I have a prison suggestion held for 4 weeks, and never got replied. Yesterday when I reported someone, a staff replied to it in less than 8 hours. It's pretty annoying to see threads getting locked. It's also unfair being told that you must post it in such and such category without someone replying to. I have made one prison suggestion over 4-5 weeks ago, and never got replied. Of course they locked my thread here and told me to post this. 4 weeks later, I made another thread (1 week ago). And still hasn't been replied. Yesterday I made a player report and a staff replied in 8 hours. This just shows how unfair this is and I think we all deserve good service from staff.

YukariRei

i dont think its not only prison.. OPSB is the one who never got any attention for over 6 months+. duping glitch, broken rules, and massive more. even tho OPSB was the most successful server that day. even when they make an OPSB suggestion, none of the staff even replied to it and just lock them out and "DENIED" it.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Server dies when they Don't respect players thought and comment.

YukariRei

Server dies when they Don't respect players thought and comment.
it happened... OPSB made tons of money that day and became a popular server.. guess what? they dont even care about it anymore.. broken crates,broken /vote system,bugs everywhere.. expecting OPSB to be great again like always.. but i think it would be a memory after all.