Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Galactic is missing something and i think i know what it is!

Do you want to add the nether?

• Yes i would like to add the nether

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • no i would not

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
OoTakedaOo

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
exactly so how is that a fac with common sense always inviting insiders?
Well we try not to invite them the trick is make multiple bases lol plus the benefit is u have so much power!!hopefully one day over 9000

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well we try not to invite them the trick is make multiple bases lol plus the benefit is u have so much power!!hopefully one day over 9000
Well if you are a fac of 5 with 50 power u have a good base and u wont get raided cuz ur too op, but ur a fac of 40+ 400+ power is ur max and u still get raided and also too many hackers in ur fac.. CKS, CKA were.. and more are..

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
:D i personally dont care about if there is nether or not, its just useless, i mean.. k its useful for donors who can mine spawners and they can get rich by mining blaze spawners, but nether would be too much, cause there is still some glitches and bugs to fix.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well, like baisicly only the players that play galactix voted no xD. Every new guy voted yes, or he/she hasnt even played galactix and still voted yes :3
Requesting to Lock

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Well, like baisicly only the players that play galactix voted no xD. Every new guy voted yes, or he/she hasnt even played galactix and still voted yes :3
Requesting to Lock
Yeah... xD They voted yes and old players voted no :D
This thread is very too long.

Requesting to lock

Status
Not open for further replies.