Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Galactic is missing something and i think i know what it is!

Do you want to add the nether?

• Yes i would like to add the nether

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • no i would not

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
I Think we should add the nether because it would add more fun to galactic and might even bring new people it has alot of advantages and disadvantages but i think if we added the nether galactic would be way funner and it would have more area to explore people say it would cost more lagg and only the donators would have advantage with it but i feel like everyone could really have a great opportunities i meanit would just be really amazing donator or not i feel everyone could really appreciate and love it

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
I don't think the nether should be added, it only has benefits to the donors that can mine spawners, cuz blaze spawners in the nether will gain the donors alot of money. The nether is dissabled from the start of the server, but also in that case they need to dissable the wither... Cuz tnt arrows are dominant.
And also this thread needs to be in the suggestions section.

OP
OP
OoTakedaOo

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
I don't think the nether should be added, it only has benefits to the donors that can mine spawners, cuz blaze spawners in the nether will gain the donors alot of money. The nether is dissabled from the start of the server, but also in that case they need to dissable the wither... Cuz tnt arrows are dominant.
And also this thread needs to be in the suggestions section.
but the thing is as a donator everyone ask me to help them silk touch so it wouldnt only benifit the donators and it doesnt matter if u kill a wither in 5 hours or 5 seconds it would add alot to the server

Opticlulz

Veteran
Because the server was developed and finetuned very well without the nether. Adding it means more lag and more development needed on a perfectly fine server.

Wersi

I would not call it "Perfectly fine server" It has alot of bugs and glitches. Hope stuff gets fixed soon doe c:

Status
Not open for further replies.