Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I DONT LIKE PEOPLE YOU KNOW IM DONT LIKE PEOPLE THAT BULLY ME HARD MY LIFE IS HARD

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
If you want to get a better blocks, then consider going to Private Mines by typing /pm list to show all the current private mines you can access. I don't understand why you have to go into the pvp mine when you can just mine at Private Mines and get a better money without dying over and over.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
If you want to get a better blocks, then consider going to Private Mines by typing /pm list to show all the current private mines you can access. I don't understand why you have to go into the pvp mine when you can just mine at Private Mines and get a better money without dying over and over.
Especially at my private mine :D

How_About_No

kid chill! its only game, do not be mad of that, u can do /kit tools and half of ur items will be back

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
u can check it if u want, everyone hvae permission to checkb it

Staystaziet

There's no point in killing yourself in real life for something that happened on a computer. I also died because they killed me with lava or made me fall off a mountain, but I didn't react I was just sorry I lost all my things. Have a nice day

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Private mines exist and I genuinely think your thread was made as a joke, still I get where you're coming from and aye I have to agree but no point beating yourself up over a block game. Go do something else you love instead aside from Minecraft.

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
lmao first of all dont complain that people killed u cuz its ur fault that u went to the pvp mines and died u see ppl r hunting down ppl for kills in the pvp places and u just went there without disturbing any1 so they will disturb u. Its nothing personal ok kid? And also i dont think ppl r gonna care abt anything that is in real life other than pika network

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Don't take everything seriously, if prison hard for you. Try another game mode like sky block or survival server. They are great and peoples are also friendly.