Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter

Untitled design.jpg

NEW REVOLUTIONARY GUILD EMERGING!

ABOUT US:

It is a great honour to address the PikaNetwork community about our newest project that is expected to accomplish unseen results! I’m presenting you WindeStanz, a guild that is led by one of the most experienced players in the server with great capabilities, xDeleted. The guild’s leadership is extremely professional and dedicated to the idea of making this guild a different place that will provide you with a lot more than game knowledge.​

OUR IDEA:

The goals of this project aren't just high leaderboard accomplishments we are aiming towards providing the best of the best that PikaNetwork as a community can offer. The build of character is more than a crucial part of our work, fights are won with great minds and nothing else the mentality that we will build will make a difference in this server. After we accomplish this we will be among the best communities that this server has ever seen. The expectations as you read through this article are high and demand a lot of work and dedication from the WindeStanz management team that will pay out in the end.​

RECRUITMENT PROCESS:

As an emerging guild, we are more than thrilled to announce that we have OPEN recruitment status, our requirements are simple you are to provide activity and maturity everything else will be handled by the guild administration team, you can submit your application in our discord server and we will let you know if you get accepted!​

WHO ARE WE?

This is an excellent question that will help in the decision of your future guild, I will start from the top to bottom of our chain of command.​

xDeleted,​

He is a known player that started playing in the early 2018. He learnt the game quickly and for a long time his focus was on the SkyBlock game mode until recently he changed his approach and decided to start this project as something long awaited so we can attract the players to the Minigames game mode long term not as part-time players. xDeleted is also a Staff member since 3rd June 2023 then he progressed within the staff team and now he is a Moderator with a bright future ahead of him!​

Tihispap,​

He was born in 2015 when he first joined PikaNetwork and since then he has made numerous contributions to the server in many roles. He had been part of the staff team for some months and provided a safe space to the PikaNetwork community. His contributions don’t stop here, he is also involved in the PikaNerds Committee as a valuable member. He can be seen in multiple game modes but his main ones are Skyblock and Minigames. As a player has excellent leadership skills far beyond anything you have seen. He is a key part of our guild and is expected to bring a lot of brilliant ideas and revolutionary innovations.​

Aleksandar_718,​

My career started in mid-2020 when I accidentally found this server. Before I started playing on PikaNetwork my favorite game mode by far was SkyBlock so naturally that is the first place that I went and explored. After a short period of time, I fell in love with the game mode and continued playing firstly as a solo player for a few months then I joined the island of Ruin which was the leading SkyBlock island. I can openly say that that is the place where I learned the most about the game, after two years of daily activity and dedication I decided to stop playing for two years completely. I used these two years to improve myself and bring the best version of me to the world. Then I got called back in September and since then I’m mostly playing Bed Wars. I am willing to put my efforts into helping this guild advance because I see the potential that this game mode has.​

CLOSING:

You have now learned about our idea of making a revolution on this server it would be a shame to miss an opportunity like this, everyone who has the motive to make the server a better community as a whole should join us. We would be extremely grateful if you read this article I promise that there will be a lot more articles coming in the future with updates about our guild.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hmm
Someone doesn't support fair play
I generally don't mind other guilds. I just don't really agree with this advertisement. It's quite exaggerated and vague. If I were looking for a guild, I would skip this one.

xDeleted

Staff Member
I generally don't mind other guilds. I just don't really agree with this advertisement. It's quite exaggerated and vague. If I were looking for a guild, I would skip this one.
Well good thing you aren't searching for one! Anyhow we shouldn't discuss such things here in the first place

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
I have to agree with Arrly on this one. GEM is ahead of its time

OP
OP
Aleksandar_718

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
If you think that every advertisement that is posted must be in your green zone you are mistaken. We have the liberty of deciding how we advertise our guild. You can never know what the future brings you, life is a wheel so you can't make bald assumptions like: If GEM is ahead of its time, Gem already does that better than anyone ever could. If I were you I would refrain from making such comments. :-)

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika

View attachment 90837

NEW REVOLUTIONARY GUILD EMERGING!

ABOUT US:

It is a great honour to address the PikaNetwork community about our newest project that is expected to accomplish unseen results! I’m presenting you WindeStanz, a guild that is led by one of the most experienced players in the server with great capabilities, xDeleted. The guild’s leadership is extremely professional and dedicated to the idea of making this guild a different place that will provide you with a lot more than game knowledge.​

OUR IDEA:

The goals of this project aren't just high leaderboard accomplishments we are aiming towards providing the best of the best that PikaNetwork as a community can offer. The build of character is more than a crucial part of our work, fights are won with great minds and nothing else the mentality that we will build will make a difference in this server. After we accomplish this we will be among the best communities that this server has ever seen. The expectations as you read through this article are high and demand a lot of work and dedication from the WindeStanz management team that will pay out in the end.​

RECRUITMENT PROCESS:

As an emerging guild, we are more than thrilled to announce that we have OPEN recruitment status, our requirements are simple you are to provide activity and maturity everything else will be handled by the guild administration team, you can submit your application in our discord server and we will let you know if you get accepted!​

WHO ARE WE?

This is an excellent question that will help in the decision of your future guild, I will start from the top to bottom of our chain of command.​

xDeleted,​

He is a known player that started playing in the early 2018. He learnt the game quickly and for a long time his focus was on the SkyBlock game mode until recently he changed his approach and decided to start this project as something long awaited so we can attract the players to the Minigames game mode long term not as part-time players. xDeleted is also a Staff member since 3rd June 2023 then he progressed within the staff team and now he is a Moderator with a bright future ahead of him!​

Tihispap,​

He was born in 2015 when he first joined PikaNetwork and since then he has made numerous contributions to the server in many roles. He had been part of the staff team for some months and provided a safe space to the PikaNetwork community. His contributions don’t stop here, he is also involved in the PikaNerds Committee as a valuable member. He can be seen in multiple game modes but his main ones are Skyblock and Minigames. As a player has excellent leadership skills far beyond anything you have seen. He is a key part of our guild and is expected to bring a lot of brilliant ideas and revolutionary innovations.​

Aleksandar_718,​

My career started in mid-2020 when I accidentally found this server. Before I started playing on PikaNetwork my favorite game mode by far was SkyBlock so naturally that is the first place that I went and explored. After a short period of time, I fell in love with the game mode and continued playing firstly as a solo player for a few months then I joined the island of Ruin which was the leading SkyBlock island. I can openly say that that is the place where I learned the most about the game, after two years of daily activity and dedication I decided to stop playing for two years completely. I used these two years to improve myself and bring the best version of me to the world. Then I got called back in September and since then I’m mostly playing Bed Wars. I am willing to put my efforts into helping this guild advance because I see the potential that this game mode has.​

CLOSING:

You have now learned about our idea of making a revolution on this server it would be a shame to miss an opportunity like this, everyone who has the motive to make the server a better community as a whole should join us. We would be extremely grateful if you read this article I promise that there will be a lot more articles coming in the future with updates about our guild.​

tf is this bro LMFAOOo