Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why monsters dont spawn

Mustang

I have trouble find mobs and monsters and dont know how to pass lvl 4 bcs you need monsters and i cant find any i searched like every world and i didnt find any please help bcs everyone in chat is ignoring me

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
I have trouble find mobs and monsters and dont know how to pass lvl 4 bcs you need monsters and i cant find any i searched like every world and i didnt find any please help bcs everyone in chat is ignoring me
Bruh same my creeper farm doesn't work:(

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well, there are no mobs spawning in yellow world or the wild world (except spawners). (Not sure about passive mobs, but certainly hostile mobs) So if you want to find mobs, go to red or blue world. After that, wait until night time. When it's night time, walk around for a little bit until you encounter a hostile mob.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well yes, they should. I recommend having spawners as farms, they work a lot better.

ImNotNoob

Banned
Hello, Mobs Don't Spawn On Yellow And Resource World.....They Only Spawn In Red Ans Blue World.Crepper Farms Don't Works In Any World..

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
About the spawners, try asking people if they own any and they might help you with it. You can also make a creeper farm if you need to, or try going in resource world, cause it has a better chance of spawning mobs.