Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Galactix Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Galactix needs a reset because hackers are talking over Galactix to gain more resources and advantage and this server "Galactix" is also very Buggy and Glitchy as well so it deserves a reset.

GearDevil

Banned
it clearly needs a reset.... due to hackers dominating it....
i quit the server cause it's just NOT worth reporting them anymore... changing ip and name in a cracked server is 2 minutes job to run wild for the next few weeks.
got jumped by 4 full on hackers bhop aura str 2 god set... planned out attack... lost everything. legitness

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
it clearly needs a reset.... due to hackers dominating it....
i quit the server cause it's just NOT worth reporting them anymore... changing ip and name in a cracked server is 2 minutes job to run wild for the next few weeks.
got jumped by 4 full on hackers bhop aura str 2 god set... planned out attack... lost everything. legitness
I fell ya. Hackers are still dominating, i tryed recording but still not worth, They have tons of accs and keep coming and coming. Also some dont even get banned 1nce, i quited too. But stayed to to chat and RECORD HACKERS, but im starting to play again cuz its not worth doing that

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

I even think my pvs getting cleared at once is the work of a hacker. There are lots of hackers in Galactix, its terrible...

GearDevil

Banned
We need an active galactix player to have a helper account.
I would return to galactix :^) if i got helper account
i would demolish hackers >:c

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
We need an active galactix player to have a helper account.
I would return to galactix :^) if i got helper account
i would demolish hackers >:c
A active staff member is required on galactix, hackers come and go 24/7. Althought there are glitches and bugs that apear and need to be sorted out. Also there should be maybe more kits aded idk if thata a good idea but galactix needs something new.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Ok guys, dutch replyed to my comment in stream and say this "maybe this week, maybe next week, i dont know"

Status
Not open for further replies.