Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i dont want a reset!!!

ReplayCrazy3

ive been given op items and a op base by a nice player and its a good memory i dont want to loose and for everyone to just loose their base!

heart_face

Great Reporter
ive been given op items and a op base by a nice player and its a good memory i dont want to loose and for everyone to just loose their base!
Hello ReplayCrazy3,
You will be given another opportunity to see the player you met and gave you items. Not to mention, you can rebuild bases, bigger and better every season. There's many warning signs that all game modes do eventually reset on Pika Network, but it's unfortunate you didn't know. The new season is a fresh start, as this season has had so many issues. I wish you good luck grinding next season to have fun with the Survival reset if you continue playing; you will likely make more great memories next season too.

replaycrazy32

Me on alt: well he said hes not playing minecraft and I havent seen him in a month so I will forget his username and it will be over

replaycrazy32

It's like 1 in the morning and I'm crying I dont want to loose I'll be just like that guy.. leaving and never coming back😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ranqq77

Epic Pika
happens mate but we all are waiting for the duped items and ruined economy be gone and play normally like we used to most of the old players might plan to come on the new reset