Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Galactix Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Logically ~

Banned
I really don't see the enjoyment you people get out of Galactix.
It's quite the boring server in my opinion. And if you can be my guest to differ in anyway.

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

"~ Logically ~" Don't be such a critic. If don't care then don't comment. :)

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
"~ Logically ~" Don't be such a critic. If don't care then don't comment. :)
Didn't you understand what sky said?
"I really don't see the enjoyment you people get out of Galactix.
It's quite the boring server in my opinion. And if you can be my guest to differ in anyway."
That doesn't instantly mean that he's hating on it, he just saying his own opinion, and you instantly see it as "retarded" criticism. Also yelling shit like this in caps will make you ignored. Next time at least explain why you would support a reset.

NickTill

I will try to make a pitch to some admins and head-admins revolving this idea. I tend to play galactix a bit and think that almost all players are really hinting at a reset. Thanks for the suggestion and hopefully it will be implemented into galactix soon!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

It's quite the boring server in my opinion. And if you can be my guest to differ in anyway."
That doesn't instantly mean that he's hating on it, he just saying his own opinion, and you instantly see it as "retarded" criticism. Also yelling shit like this in caps will make you ignored. Next time at least explain why you would support a reset.
Blah Blah... ok i get dont hate on me dude

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wait, i didnt say that

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
Hello i am new to pika about a week or two new and i feel like there should be a reset it would bring more people back to galactic and it would be a fresh new start instead of what it is now it deserves a reset i have a premium account but i play on this server because the quality is outstanding and nice ,P.s DarthVader should be the top rank;D #DarthVaderIsBae #ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Hello i am new to pika about a week or two new and i feel like there should be a reset it would bring more people back to galactic and it would be a fresh new start instead of what it is now it deserves a reset i have a premium account but i play on this server because the quality is outstanding and nice ,P.s DarthVader should be the top rank;D #DarthVaderIsBae #ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies
Agree.. i have premium account too but the power of pika and galactix made me play on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.