Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is your first Minecraft Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1explodecreeper , Coolboy100 witch i later reported for hacks after that dogmamts and steve2craft / supermega420 and vyryn

Last edited:

ali99

Epic Pika
stefan(some numbers)

he told me tpakilling in survival is wrong and taught me stuff like claiming XD if it wasnt for him..I would have got banned for tpakilling xD

LostDucks

Thinks in deep thought "Mm, was it skywars or skyblock??" Ahh Yes Skyblock, PizzaMC
Old Times :p

Davidva

Veteran
I searching for friends :/ can someone be mij friend ;)

MrTatorX

OH GOD.

It all started back in January of 2014? Idk, I was a noob back then so I needed help in building, so I just added random strangers to my plot, one of them is SkyMoz (well idk where he is, I kinda got annoyed of him 2 years ago), I also added Hapi27 /@Poison_Mackeral, I never expected we would still be playing together to this day xD Then fast forward to mid 2014 where I went to prison, and theres this guy who wanted to talk to skype with 3 other people, me being a 13 year old joined them without hesitation xD, MCRAGE, Kylasd10, and 16pixels, they were the guys I became friends with through skype. MCRAGE did stand out caus he builds like a god. wow. That was also the time I met Sky and MochaliciousMC (omg sky where are you ;-;) Then around october of 2014 I met DuongDanny, an amazing parkour builder, He inspired me on making parkour and stuff like that. Then when I became sort of famous for making that huge parkour in creative, Sky and chipmaster10 made a parkour inspired by mine and later became friends with chip, I also met MrTatorX around that time. I met @Noodle who apparently was playing in my plot if I'm not mistaken? through chry I met @Fanta , @AbedKilani , @eEmily and also met @Kyre when I visited his restaurant. fastforward to 2015, when I was at my prime, I met PizzaMC and seedeath700, I kinda missed alot of people here, now its 2016, who knows if I'll ever have new alliances xD

I made an account just so I can reply to you lol but thanks for remembering me :">

Anyway, I have seen some of my old friends changing their IGNs over time and I've been having a hard time finding them, so please, introduce yourself and your original IGN used when we met so I could recognize you. :3

MrTatorX

One of the oldest is a pleb named TreentheTree bless her dark heart uh...
AzureLotus, HaipowerMC, and aarskever1234 were one of the oldest I met in Pika 3 years ago once it hits december.

The only ones I still talk to and play with here are the friends I made in Creative so like, @Xarary (nov 2014), @Fanta (late june-aug 2014), @AbedKilani (i forgot lmao), @cookmefood (oct 2014), and Hapi27/@Poison_Mackeral. (nov 2014, cook's time)
PizzaMC and @Kyre (oct 2014, blackman1414) are also old ones but Pizza's staff and Kyre's a bit inactive.

I was a twat to Ziilon but hey. You're a pretty old player we've held onto.

Are you TheSkyScraftRus? or someone else?

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
My very first friend? Because I was shy/antisocial/noob, it took me a while to befriend anyone. Joynilan and Spyro were one of the first few to interact.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My first friend in Pika-Craft: @XxTheMeteorxX_ ;)
My first friend on Minecraft: Ghost_MC but he got banned 2months for using aimbot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.