Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is your first Minecraft Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
X13xEJ0.png

Hi Guys!

Since its a middle of a day, what if we take our time here to share something.

So, everytime we enter a new step in the server. we meet this awesome people online! These person introduced you to the server. Helped you step it up. Even became best buds and add each and other of their social medias xD.

So here, I wanna ask you, who is your first friend when you entered Pika for the first time? Who Helped you to step up? Who added you on fb? Who? xD Your free to share your thoughts about that person <3

Dont forget to add "@" so that friend of yours can see your reply!

My Personal Answer
The first friend I met was @Gladio. When its my first day, I was a noob. I was that person who likes to be friendly and just tpa all people in my island for no reason. That day, pvp in islands are enabled. So I was so dumb to accept a tpa to this person with dia gear. So I asked help from the community but someone saved my life. It was my first and best friend. She helped me fight back but since my island was a nooby, she invited me to her's and it was... I have nothing to say but WOW. So etchetera etchetera xD Thanks for sticking with me Gladio! <3

N

Nignogery

TheSupergod because i started playing Minecraft because of him, he is also my IRL friend.

But IG, i have to say @AdamPvP i guess.

WolfsRain

An old player, some may remember them, some not. Their names are CaptainSparklez and Batman_HD

my first friend on mc (the guy who showed me pika) Serdar_38 me and Serdar use to play prison non stop :D but he got banned for hacking and stopped playing minecraft i believe

WolfsRain

CaptainSparklez indeed is my brother. And Batman_HD is my friend in real life. They are my first pikacraft friends. @Semific

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Sunnyzsun was my first friend on pika, i never knew anything about redstone, hoppers, or droppers till i met him :)

kaylee

Veteran
[probably like 1 or 2 years ago] i started off on skyblock but then moved to survival. when i got there i met Neeya and Korost [they stopped playing].
the only friend from back then that i actually still talk to is @JimmyzPel
@PlainCheez is also an old friend

other than that i've mad a lot more friends

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

One of the oldest is a pleb named TreentheTree bless her dark heart uh...
AzureLotus, HaipowerMC, and aarskever1234 were one of the oldest I met in Pika 3 years ago once it hits december.

The only ones I still talk to and play with here are the friends I made in Creative so like, @Xarary (nov 2014), @Fanta (late june-aug 2014), @AbedKilani (i forgot lmao), @cookmefood (oct 2014), and Hapi27/@Poison_Mackeral. (nov 2014, cook's time)
PizzaMC and @Kyre (oct 2014, blackman1414) are also old ones but Pizza's staff and Kyre's a bit inactive.

I was a twat to Ziilon but hey. You're a pretty old player we've held onto.

Last edited by a moderator:

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Hmm....Double2Digit and Winz4 ;) We are the 3 brothers in EggWars3 And we have clan called "Alliance"

Status
Not open for further replies.