Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is your first Minecraft Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
^ So that's why u got staff so you can abuse and bring em back :eek:
My first one is Fadl(2014) Made em the first day I came here.
@Noodle how can you forget when we used to play while people used to scream about the scores of Germany in the Fifa world cup o-o
Basically I joined in June-July so probably sometime near that.
I have plenty of people on list.
@Fanta
DiaxPopCorn
Zedit
Kingkanye
more and I'm bad at lists

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
Hmm....Double2Digit and Winz4 ;) We are the 3 brothers in EggWars3 And we have clan called "Alliance"
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh dud but my first friend when i playd pika was?@xYou but i think he stopped playin i never knew that he lost an acc or somethin the second best friend i hav was @double2digit he got banned cause of hackin he is clearly busy of chinise stuff and the last best freind dat i got was @FeylexLG we met in op eggwars 3 sometimes when im bored i clearly whisper someone randomly and feylex was the victim we playd in carpet 3 (my favorite map) he said to me dat dud how bout we play again (in the next day) hes in vaca these days im very lonely in op eggwars 3 cause i dont hav someone to play please met me there.never thought that he can afford prem acc that hes a filipino even donator rank ._. i wish i could afford prem "[ feylexlg is my last best friend that survived from banns or hacked accs

-ps Winz4

[hunt or be hunted]

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh dud but my first friend when i playd pika was?@xYou but i think he stopped playin i never knew that he lost an acc or somethin the second best friend i hav was @double2digit he got banned cause of hackin he is clearly busy of chinise stuff and the last best freind dat i got was @FeylexLG we met in op eggwars 3 sometimes when im bored i clearly whisper someone randomly and feylex was the victim we playd in carpet 3 (my favorite map) he said to me dat dud how bout we play again (in the next day) hes in vaca these days im very lonely in op eggwars 3 cause i dont hav someone to play please met me there.never thought that he can afford prem acc that hes a filipino even donator rank ._. i wish i could afford prem "[ feylexlg is my last best friend that survived from banns or hacked accs

-ps Winz4

[hunt or be hunted]
Your touching my feelings xD dont worry, April 28-29 ill be on Pika now ;) i appreciate your greetings :) just always remember "Hacker is just a hacker" :D, If ur pinoy i can help u buying donator rank :cool: with your own balance xD.

-#ILikeUNow<3

Fangston

Epic Pika
RosiePosie16, a guy(ik XD) then CreamGFX (banned for hacks) and then all the faction members under CreamGFX, mainly Evospikes. All of them no longer play. My first fam, @CloudAP , then Mobsniper, @Gladio , @Snorlax13. Luv them :3

Fanta

Legendary Pika
My first Minecraft friends were blueunicorn363, SeaWolfy and KKT.
We were friends since the May of 2012 on a server from my country that is long gone.

Here my first friends would have been Pinkamena1307 who's username I forgot and rokstikoff2005.
My actual friends are now Chry, Abed, Kou and Xarary. I couldn't want better people, I love you guys.

LoopY

Veteran
ey bfejanf(epic) , bajancanadian, toridawn2996 , littlefether ,miner(forgot his numbers).

Jeear

Legendary Pika
I met my first friend on Skyblock lol his IGN was Allen_Walker but that dude got permabanned for advertising lmao.

MouraThat

Veteran
RazorBlaze,james_s,Czesio
They were the players who introduced me to it and made me stay

Status
Not open for further replies.