Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is your first Minecraft Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggiDay

Veteran
An old guy called Nosai ^^ He told me how to play MC and because of him i started
to play too much ;) ugh ... being young was nice xD

Noticeable

Pika Lover
An old guy called Nosai ^^ He told me how to play MC and because of him i started
to play too much ;) ugh ... being young was nice xD
lol, when someone told me that there's a game called Minecraft i got addicted xD

VeggiDay

Veteran
lol, when someone told me that there's a game called Minecraft i got addicted xD

Before he told me to play it i did not even like it xD I thought that it is only a simple game with blocks .. wow ...
well i changed my mind ^^

Noticeable

Pika Lover
Before he told me to play it i did not even like it xD I thought that it is only a simple game with blocks .. wow ...
well i changed my mind ^^
i think.. we have the same life? i got bored in my first time so...

MrBas666

Veteran
X13xEJ0.png

Hi Guys!

Since its a middle of a day, what if we take our time here to share something.

So, everytime we enter a new step in the server. we meet this awesome people online! These person introduced you to the server. Helped you step it up. Even became best buds and add each and other of their social medias xD.

So here, I wanna ask you, who is your first friend when you entered Pika for the first time? Who Helped you to step up? Who added you on fb? Who? xD Your free to share your thoughts about that person <3

Dont forget to add "@" so that friend of yours can see your reply!

My Personal Answer
The first friend I met was @Gladio. When its my first day, I was a noob. I was that person who likes to be friendly and just tpa all people in my island for no reason. That day, pvp in islands are enabled. So I was so dumb to accept a tpa to this person with dia gear. So I asked help from the community but someone saved my life. It was my first and best friend. She helped me fight back but since my island was a nooby, she invited me to her's and it was... I have nothing to say but WOW. So etchetera etchetera xD Thanks for sticking with me Gladio! <3

As a matter a fact i have a few .-.

@RockyGaming
@Snorlax13
@Nanidato

MrBas666

Veteran
One of the oldest is a pleb named TreentheTree bless her dark heart uh...
AzureLotus, HaipowerMC, and aarskever1234 were one of the oldest I met in Pika 3 years ago once it hits december.

The only ones I still talk to and play with here are the friends I made in Creative so like, @Xarary (nov 2014), @Fanta (late june-aug 2014), @AbedKilani (i forgot lmao), @cookmefood (oct 2014), and Hapi27/@Poison_Mackeral. (nov 2014, cook's time)
PizzaMC and @Kyre (oct 2014, blackman1414) are also old ones but Pizza's staff and Kyre's a bit inactive.

I was a twat to Ziilon but hey. You're a pretty old player we've held onto.

Dam.. u dont play with me in creative? o,o

MrBas666

Veteran
My first Minecraft friends were blueunicorn363, SeaWolfy and KKT.
We were friends since the May of 2012 on a server from my country that is long gone.

Here my first friends would have been Pinkamena1307 who's username I forgot and rokstikoff2005.
My actual friends are now Chry, Abed, Kou and Xarary. I couldn't want better people, I love you guys.

Man im no where to be found here... this hurts

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
My first ever friend was BlastBadr [Yh his name is Badr too xD]

MouraThat

Veteran
Well my first two friends from when i played a long ago was
@RazorBlaze11 - Who actually introduced me to Minecraft because first i was really bored and my house was a dirt wall im not kidding a wall made out of dirt with no roof and i even thought it looked good. Razor was dissapointed in me so instead over November and December i spent 24 hours each day builiding my house until razor was proud. And without him i wouldnt be herfe today.
@coco040326 - Well back then he was known as thebrominer and i remember he always held these small little drop parties and i was a poor noob so id go and join in but he was really kind to me a lot of the time and then came christmas i still had very little friends i had a rank by now but caused a lot of arguements but then he was so kind to me helping me build my house and he was my second true friend so there.
Read this new thread though http://pika-network.net/threads/who-are-you-minecraft-best-friends.7840/ this is where you can share your current best friends and also sorry for the bad layout on there.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
AxeAdra, this guy is who helped me grow in sociality, in building, in pvping, in parkour, in sprinting and everything els I wanted to do, he was a happy and nice person, he only hated those who hated him. He was 18 when he told me he had blood cancer. After a good year of meeting him in real life, further experience, he died of that. I will never forget him! ♥♥♥

~Jeckicorn

Status
Not open for further replies.