Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When does the "Practice" gamemode usually reset?

krsy123

Legendary Pika
The title says it all. Just wanted to know when do the stats in the practice gamemode reset. Is there even an estimated time on when do they usually reset? I couldn't find a post that talked about this. If I did miss a post that included an answer to my question then, I am sorry. It would appreciate it if someone can link me to that post if it exists.

Unawarely

The Pika
The title says it all. Just wanted to know when do the stats in the practice gamemode reset. Is there even an estimated time on when do they usually reset? I couldn't find a post that talked about this. If I did miss a post that included an answer to my question then, I am sorry. It would appreciate it if someone can link me to that post if it exists.
The next reset will be between 6 months and 1 year most likely. Although the amout of developers has tripled so it's possible that it could reset before then

OP
OP
krsy123

krsy123

Legendary Pika
The next reset will be between 6 months and 1 year most likely. Although the amout of developers has tripled so it's possible that it could reset before then
Well that's good to know, I guess. Thanks for replying by the way 👌