Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Whats the inspiration behind your Minecraft IGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
My mom was my inspiration.
What?
It's just my real name. What's the problem with that ;-;

WhysomadHD

Rare Pika
I always liked making people hate me, so I decided to create this name to hopefully make then hate me more.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
my prem account is named MythicalHades cause i am addicted to greek mythology and plan on taking a minor degree in it.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well I'm a fake youtuber that's where my IGN and username (they are both the same) is from.

Pikachu22

Veteran
I sat there and kept on thinking of a catchy easily remembered IGN so I came up with PizzaPlaysMC then I decided to shorten it to PizzaMC

AbedKilani

Veteran
I sat there and kept on thinking of a catchy easily remembered IGN so I came up with PizzaPlaysMC then I decided to shorten it to PizzaMC
because people bullied him about the fact everyone knows he plays mc so he doesn't have to include it in his name :p

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Welll... mine is kinda weird.. my real name isnt Mike first off alll... thats a big surprise not many people knew.. I shortened my huge name down and so Mike sounded pretty kewl. I was making an Instagram account YEARRSSSSS back and i didnt have a good username idea so I chose MikeTheGreat but surprise surprise, it was taken :( so i decided to replace the 'The' with Ze since i realised that's how arabs pronounce it and I lived in Dubai at the time.. Later on the MikeZeGreat username was taken on Steam ( An app store for games on PC's) so i changed it to MikeZ3Great since 3 looked like E :laugh::laugh::p

Olly

Pika Lover
It took me 30min just to come up with this name xD I was like I'm a pro and a gamer and it all came together xD i don't know how i got the 745

Matik212

I love guns, so Matik is a gun but spelt different so I wouldn't get banned.

Last edited:

boiQMM

Epic Pika
was watching the new godzilla...and thought it would be cool

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
lel laugh at me as you may my new IGN is 1477 which is based off the star wars the clone wars cartoon series, there was a clone trooper called CT1477 and I took da 1477 cuz why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.